Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Celeb City

Price: $

on 11/22/2014 1:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Silvery glittery, opaque in one coat, and very reasonably priced! A little much for fingers IMO, but really cute for toes.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was looking for a silver color, and I got this a while ago. I still have it, and it's a very shimmery silver! I like it a lot, and it's good for nail art too.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral

This has to be my FAVORITE color of nail polish!
Silver matches with pretty much anything! I just painted my nails in this color like 10 minutes ago lol I've been using this for a year now! I don't think it's pricey for the quality! about $2.50-$3.00 maybe depending on where you purchase it? I find putting a primer coat under before applying this polish is great if you only want to do 1 coat of the Celeb City. If you don't do primer, I prefer 2 coats because 1 coat will 'fade' I definitely recommend this product!

on 12/2/2011 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

LOVE this color! Perfect for Winter and the holidays! The silver reminds me of christmas ornaments! It's December, so that's why, I suppose. LOL. I will switch back and forth from a true red to this color. I really love it! It's VERY sparkley, and looks like the texture would feel gritty like real glitter, but it's super smooth! It's very vibrant. 2-3 coats and I look like I've used an expensive nail color, or had them professionally done! This color is superb. By far my favorite nail polish, ever!! I imagine this being perfect for summer, too! As glitter and sparkles are great for summer. I love this, and wouldn't be without it! It wears forever, too! I've had the same 2 coats with no top coat on for about a week and a half, and 98&% of it hasn't moved! Love it! MUST buy! Super cheap, as well!

on 8/3/2011 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Beautiful, breathtaking silver. Pure liquid silver. Unlike the other Sally Hansen polishes I know this actually stays on very well. The color is perfect.

on 5/4/2011 10:58:00 PM

I'm on my my third bottle of this polish - mainly because I couldn't find another silver that has quite the same effect....until I came across China Glaze 'Cheers to You'. The CG polish is more expensive, but I may stick with that one over the Sally Hansen one only because of the consistency. Unfortunately this SH one cakes up and thickens too easily in the bottle and on the brush.

I give this such a high rating though because of it's uniqueness and the fact that you don't need multiple coats to get the full effect.

Overall it's a really good and flattering polish, I just wish the formula were a bit thinner.

on 4/7/2011 4:53:00 AM

I LOVE this! I've notice that it takes two coats to get completely opaque, but let me just say, I typically use thin coats and I think you could get away with one fairly thick coat. This color is so sparkly and pretty. It really looks like a disco ball on your nails. So pretty. I can't really comment on the staying power because quite honestly I redo my nails every 2 to 3 days, but I will say I had this on for 2 full days with zero chipping and I think with a good topcoat the staying power would be great.

on 3/25/2011 2:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Great polish! Only $2 at walmart. Beautiful, pigmented, shimmery silver. Looks just like in the pics!

Great nail polish.Very shimmery and hard to get off though I like layering this over the colour I happen to have on my nails to add a bit of shimmer!! Great polish I well definatly be buying this again and I highly recommend this polish.

on 11/8/2010 9:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Amazing silver nail polish for only 2 bucks (on sale)!!! Very happy that I found this at a new drugstore that just opened today as it's been sold out at many other stores in the past.

Popular Polishes