Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Celeb City

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVE this color. It's silver and glittery and just amazing. I like to out a silver glitter top cost over it to give it a disco ball look!

on 11/22/2014 1:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Silvery glittery, opaque in one coat, and very reasonably priced! A little much for fingers IMO, but really cute for toes.

on 3/19/2014 10:18:00 PM

Just adding yet another positive review for this little gem of a polish! You can't go wrong with the price either, I got this for about $2 at Target. You get great coverage in just one coat and the color is so opaque that it's a dream to use for nail art as well as other fun nail looks. Right now I'm wearing this color on the tips of my nails (like a silvery French Tip Mani!) over a clear basecoat and China Glaze Techno on top of the tips to add a bit of a holographic gradient glitter look. I can definitely see myself purchasing this again when I run out, great price, great coverage, great wear and application is a dream. LOVE!

on 7/25/2013 1:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was looking for grey shades or something that was neither dark or too pastel. This looks great. It is very light catching. It gets compliments and makes a statement, but is not over the top. It would look good on anyone and silver matches almost everything. In low light, it looks like your nails shine in the dark. Definite repurchase.
Formula: Mixed. With two coats and a top from the Invisible, I don't see major chipping for up to 5 days. The range is wide, great pigmentation, and it's cheap. On the other hand, not crazy about the brush and it takes forever to dry. Even when it does dry, it seems to smudge very easily in the following hours. I've tried to combat this by painting with thinner coats and more drying time, but it's still not perfect. Still I do not wear polish often so these cons aren't too bad. This is still one the best nail polish lines I've used in terms of value for money.

on 12/2/2012 4:14:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

The silver nail polish looks cool on its own, applies very evenly too, but I have an even better use of it: to add silver glitter to other nail colors such as red/pink/blue/purple. To add a silver glitter, just scrape the brush along on the rim of the bottle until the brush is almost dry, then lightly stroke across your nails so that it leaves a beautiful silver glitter across the nails. You can control the amount of glitter you want, and it always looks really good and fancy!!! Bravo for a really great product!!

on 4/21/2012 12:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a beautiful shimmery silver! The formula is even and the drying time is quick. It actually chips less than my OPIs to my pleasant surprise. Of course, it's also a bit more difficult to remove~ the shimmers also stay after trying to remove. But overall, it might be my favourite nail polish formula!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was looking for a silver color, and I got this a while ago. I still have it, and it's a very shimmery silver! I like it a lot, and it's good for nail art too.

on 12/23/2011 5:51:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

man this is a hot deal. there are so many other silver glittery nail polishes out there that look almost exactly like this one (how diff can silver glitter get right?) that are so much more expensive! looove it! great for Holidays

on 12/2/2011 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

LOVE this color! Perfect for Winter and the holidays! The silver reminds me of christmas ornaments! It's December, so that's why, I suppose. LOL. I will switch back and forth from a true red to this color. I really love it! It's VERY sparkley, and looks like the texture would feel gritty like real glitter, but it's super smooth! It's very vibrant. 2-3 coats and I look like I've used an expensive nail color, or had them professionally done! This color is superb. By far my favorite nail polish, ever!! I imagine this being perfect for summer, too! As glitter and sparkles are great for summer. I love this, and wouldn't be without it! It wears forever, too! I've had the same 2 coats with no top coat on for about a week and a half, and 98&% of it hasn't moved! Love it! MUST buy! Super cheap, as well!

on 11/3/2011 2:28:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

a fabulous shimmery, silver foil! i got so many compliments when i wear this! it dries relatively quickly, goes on smoothly with no streaking. no problems with application at all and it last quite a while. definitely a must have! so cheap too!

Popular Polishes