Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Celeb City

4.7

on 11/22/2014 1:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Silvery glittery, opaque in one coat, and very reasonably priced! A little much for fingers IMO, but really cute for toes.

on 8/26/2012 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I love these bottles and I LOVE this color. I wore this for the 4th of July and it was awesome.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Perfect silver color. I tend to only buy this brand of nail polish because it's cheap and the bottle are small so they won't become unusable before I finish half of them. This color is so pretty and shiny, and you really only need one coat. The only thing is that this color is pretty hard to get off your nails and requires a bit of time, like any other Xtreme Wear Polishes that have glitter/shimmer. But it's still a good polish

on 4/30/2010 8:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Silver perfection. Easy to apply, fast drying, and one coat is enough. <3

on 4/14/2010 12:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this color! I wanted a chrome type color to use w/my Konad stamper. So I got this, and I ended up using it on my full nail instead of stamping w/it. It's a great metallic color almost like tin foil glittery effect. I couldn't stop looking at my nails. Love it, will definately purchase again.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

OMG! My search for the "perfect" silver is over! I am a huge fan of silver polishes, but end up being disapointed so many times. Many silvers are too streaky or the color itself just washes me out. I picked this up at walmart, gravitating towards it because it was silver. I didn't have high hopes for it initially, but for 2 bucks, thought why not? Little did I know, that this little gem would become holy grail status for me. I applied 2 coats (for optimum opacity) and it left a grogeous, shimmery, foil like silver. Yes, imagine that silver shiny wrapping paper. It even reminded me of the new nail craze "minx". Anyone who is a silver polish lover NEEDS this. It will not leave you disapointed, and you will have dazzling nails. I love this color and will be picking up a back up. for sure.

on 9/18/2009 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This is a super-shimmery grainy metallic silver. It's a dupe to Orly's Dazzle and Color Club's What a Drag. Gorgeous and cheap.

Popular Polishes