Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Celeb City

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Celeb City

4.5

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This product is amazing! It coats wicked well, I have been wearing just one coat for 3 weeks, and finally got around to painting the second coat. I had not liked it before, but when I was running out the door for a semi-formal wearing flip-flops, I realized how terrible my toes looked a speed-painted them with this, and I was incredibly impressed on how well it turned out! The color matches everything perfectly. I've been wearing flip-flops everyday since then, and I have received many compliments, even from guys saying how shiny they are! They haven't chipped at all, and I don't plan on removing the color anytime soon. I think I will be wearing this color from now on!

on 6/4/2012 1:44:00 PM

I have had this polish for a long time in my collection. I never really thought anything of it. Used it once and was totally unimpressed! Until I saw how my nails looked in a picture and now I love it!! It's so sparkly and silver! It's a great color and the wear is great!!

on 8/3/2011 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Beautiful, breathtaking silver. Pure liquid silver. Unlike the other Sally Hansen polishes I know this actually stays on very well. The color is perfect.

This is my favourite Sally Hansen!
I fell inlove with this colour when my bestfriends boyfriend thought it would by funny to paint one of his nails, as he laughed and shoved Celeb City in my face I was shocked I remember exclaiming "IS THAT ONLY ONE COAT" It was a flawless application (albeit thick coat) of the most beautiful silver! I immediatley headed to the mall and bought it! This polish does look better with two thinner coats, but you really can get away with one!

on 7/3/2011 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This color is really neat. I just gave myself a pedicure with this and it looks kind of like I painted tin foil onto my nails. I can see myself using this quite a bit, especially now that its summer. The only problems I encountered were with the brush. It seemed to pick up too much of the polish and kind of went on a bit streaky, but otherwise, this is a must-have

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Like all Xtreme Wear polishes, it does not live up to its name. Chips soooo verrrry fast. But it looks like a million bucks for the few minutes it lasts.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This is such a pretty color. Its sparkly and silver and it looks great on any skin tone. In wear it over a light pink just so it's easier to get off. I have an exact dupe for it in another brand, but I still love sally hansen.

on 5/12/2010 2:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Already a huge fan of the Xtreme Wear line of polishes, I bought this color based on the rave reviews on MUA. The photo of the girl holding her phone is very accurate to the color and sparkliness of this polish. For some reason, I imagined it would be a bit darker and less glittery.

I gave it five lipsticks because it's an excellent product and the bottle is honest to the applied color, but I wouldn't buy it again because the color/glitter factor doesn't suit my age and occupation.

Those seeking a good silver sparkle though, this is your polish!

Like other polishes in this line, the quality is incredible, not just for the price, it's incredible even next to the most expensive polishes. it lasts forever (4+ days) without chipping even without a top or base coat.

2 coats gets you completely opaque coverage.

My friend painted my nails with this - it is gorgeous! This silver polish is actually very "dense" in colour, not just clear with a little bit of glitter. It's frosty and goes on smooth with no streaks. It dries fast, and after a few days has not chipped yet. I love this colour!

on 1/2/2010 5:26:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This shade has become one of my favorites. I love how it applies sooo easily and evenly. Its very smooth to touch once dry - unlike some other glitters that are chunky. It lasts for a very long time to. 5-7 days on my fingers and about 10 days on my toes.

Popular Polishes