Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Celeb City

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/25/2013 1:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was looking for grey shades or something that was neither dark or too pastel. This looks great. It is very light catching. It gets compliments and makes a statement, but is not over the top. It would look good on anyone and silver matches almost everything. In low light, it looks like your nails shine in the dark. Definite repurchase.
Formula: Mixed. With two coats and a top from the Invisible, I don't see major chipping for up to 5 days. The range is wide, great pigmentation, and it's cheap. On the other hand, not crazy about the brush and it takes forever to dry. Even when it does dry, it seems to smudge very easily in the following hours. I've tried to combat this by painting with thinner coats and more drying time, but it's still not perfect. Still I do not wear polish often so these cons aren't too bad. This is still one the best nail polish lines I've used in terms of value for money.

on 4/21/2012 12:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a beautiful shimmery silver! The formula is even and the drying time is quick. It actually chips less than my OPIs to my pleasant surprise. Of course, it's also a bit more difficult to remove~ the shimmers also stay after trying to remove. But overall, it might be my favourite nail polish formula!

on 12/2/2011 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

LOVE this color! Perfect for Winter and the holidays! The silver reminds me of christmas ornaments! It's December, so that's why, I suppose. LOL. I will switch back and forth from a true red to this color. I really love it! It's VERY sparkley, and looks like the texture would feel gritty like real glitter, but it's super smooth! It's very vibrant. 2-3 coats and I look like I've used an expensive nail color, or had them professionally done! This color is superb. By far my favorite nail polish, ever!! I imagine this being perfect for summer, too! As glitter and sparkles are great for summer. I love this, and wouldn't be without it! It wears forever, too! I've had the same 2 coats with no top coat on for about a week and a half, and 98&% of it hasn't moved! Love it! MUST buy! Super cheap, as well!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love this silver shimmery nail polish. It goes on smooth, very shiny, and very little streaking. It lasts pretty well too. Looks great under some other glittery polishes as well. It is a great drugstore buy and a must have.

on 12/29/2009 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Love, love, love this nailpolish shade! Best glimmery, icy, shimmery, metallic silver frost I've ever tried. Thick color makes it easily opaque in 2 coats (slightly sheer in 1 coat).
Of all the metallic liquid silver nailpolishes I've tried, this one's the easiest & cleanest to apply.
I don't always do it, but I like to add extra layers of sparkly silver glitter polish on top of it to give my nails a saucy disco ball effect that everyone compliments me on. Yes, that means a lot of layers of polish but they dry fast. This polish is easy to remove with acetone & doesn't stain my nails. Yay!
I love Sally Hansen stuff - it's often high quality without being unreasonably high-priced.
The brush in the bottle is flat, which makes application easier & cleaner. The color you see on the bottle is the color you'll get on your nails. Doesn't dry too shiny, so a brilliant top coat really makes the silver pop.

Popular Polishes