Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Celeb City

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVE this color. It's silver and glittery and just amazing. I like to out a silver glitter top cost over it to give it a disco ball look!

on 3/19/2014 10:18:00 PM

Just adding yet another positive review for this little gem of a polish! You can't go wrong with the price either, I got this for about $2 at Target. You get great coverage in just one coat and the color is so opaque that it's a dream to use for nail art as well as other fun nail looks. Right now I'm wearing this color on the tips of my nails (like a silvery French Tip Mani!) over a clear basecoat and China Glaze Techno on top of the tips to add a bit of a holographic gradient glitter look. I can definitely see myself purchasing this again when I run out, great price, great coverage, great wear and application is a dream. LOVE!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This product is amazing! It coats wicked well, I have been wearing just one coat for 3 weeks, and finally got around to painting the second coat. I had not liked it before, but when I was running out the door for a semi-formal wearing flip-flops, I realized how terrible my toes looked a speed-painted them with this, and I was incredibly impressed on how well it turned out! The color matches everything perfectly. I've been wearing flip-flops everyday since then, and I have received many compliments, even from guys saying how shiny they are! They haven't chipped at all, and I don't plan on removing the color anytime soon. I think I will be wearing this color from now on!

I was looking for a new silver/grey nail color after I threw my other one out and I got this on a whim at my local Dollar General a couple of weeks ago. It's the perfect shimmery, silver color for me! I love it! It's really shimmery, but they are small shimmers, and if you put a shimmery top coat over it, the color is GORGEOUS. You really only need to apply one coat of this but I apply two just to be sure it is really silver and it dries super fast. It is really a must have. I would repurchase.

Stunningly gorgeous silver chrome shade with very fine microglitter/shimmer. Super impressed with the opacity and length of wear. With two coats and a top coat I can wear this up to a week without chipping. Looks awesome on its own, or paired with a chunky glitter top coat, and I've even used it as a french manicure tip colour paired with black polish. For $1.99 this is a steal of deal for a high quality polish.

on 12/2/2012 4:14:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

The silver nail polish looks cool on its own, applies very evenly too, but I have an even better use of it: to add silver glitter to other nail colors such as red/pink/blue/purple. To add a silver glitter, just scrape the brush along on the rim of the bottle until the brush is almost dry, then lightly stroke across your nails so that it leaves a beautiful silver glitter across the nails. You can control the amount of glitter you want, and it always looks really good and fancy!!! Bravo for a really great product!!

on 8/26/2012 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I love these bottles and I LOVE this color. I wore this for the 4th of July and it was awesome.

on 6/4/2012 1:44:00 PM

I have had this polish for a long time in my collection. I never really thought anything of it. Used it once and was totally unimpressed! Until I saw how my nails looked in a picture and now I love it!! It's so sparkly and silver! It's a great color and the wear is great!!

on 4/21/2012 12:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a beautiful shimmery silver! The formula is even and the drying time is quick. It actually chips less than my OPIs to my pleasant surprise. Of course, it's also a bit more difficult to remove~ the shimmers also stay after trying to remove. But overall, it might be my favourite nail polish formula!

on 12/23/2011 5:51:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

man this is a hot deal. there are so many other silver glittery nail polishes out there that look almost exactly like this one (how diff can silver glitter get right?) that are so much more expensive! looove it! great for Holidays

Popular Polishes