Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Celeb City

4.2

on 11/22/2014 1:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Silvery glittery, opaque in one coat, and very reasonably priced! A little much for fingers IMO, but really cute for toes.

on 3/19/2014 10:18:00 PM

Just adding yet another positive review for this little gem of a polish! You can't go wrong with the price either, I got this for about $2 at Target. You get great coverage in just one coat and the color is so opaque that it's a dream to use for nail art as well as other fun nail looks. Right now I'm wearing this color on the tips of my nails (like a silvery French Tip Mani!) over a clear basecoat and China Glaze Techno on top of the tips to add a bit of a holographic gradient glitter look. I can definitely see myself purchasing this again when I run out, great price, great coverage, great wear and application is a dream. LOVE!

Stunningly gorgeous silver chrome shade with very fine microglitter/shimmer. Super impressed with the opacity and length of wear. With two coats and a top coat I can wear this up to a week without chipping. Looks awesome on its own, or paired with a chunky glitter top coat, and I've even used it as a french manicure tip colour paired with black polish. For $1.99 this is a steal of deal for a high quality polish.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Like all Xtreme Wear polishes, it does not live up to its name. Chips soooo verrrry fast. But it looks like a million bucks for the few minutes it lasts.

on 12/29/2009 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Love, love, love this nailpolish shade! Best glimmery, icy, shimmery, metallic silver frost I've ever tried. Thick color makes it easily opaque in 2 coats (slightly sheer in 1 coat).
Of all the metallic liquid silver nailpolishes I've tried, this one's the easiest & cleanest to apply.
I don't always do it, but I like to add extra layers of sparkly silver glitter polish on top of it to give my nails a saucy disco ball effect that everyone compliments me on. Yes, that means a lot of layers of polish but they dry fast. This polish is easy to remove with acetone & doesn't stain my nails. Yay!
I love Sally Hansen stuff - it's often high quality without being unreasonably high-priced.
The brush in the bottle is flat, which makes application easier & cleaner. The color you see on the bottle is the color you'll get on your nails. Doesn't dry too shiny, so a brilliant top coat really makes the silver pop.

Popular Polishes