Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Celeb City

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Celeb City

4.9

on 8/26/2012 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I love these bottles and I LOVE this color. I wore this for the 4th of July and it was awesome.

on 6/4/2012 1:44:00 PM

I have had this polish for a long time in my collection. I never really thought anything of it. Used it once and was totally unimpressed! Until I saw how my nails looked in a picture and now I love it!! It's so sparkly and silver! It's a great color and the wear is great!!

on 6/7/2011 11:01:00 AM

I was looking for a very particular silver. One that looked like brushed silver jewellry but with sparkles. This fits the bill PERFECTLY!! It's almost chrome like but with shimmer!! Consistency is thinner than some of the other colors in this line, but it's still pretty pigmented. I only need 2 coats to get an opaque color. I use this under OPI's Shatter and it just makes the silver polish really *pop*. I also love the name as well!! "celeb city" :) The only thing I don't like about these polishes is that their pricing can range from $2.74 ~ $5.98/bottle depending on where you get them. I know that different stores have different prices but that kinda price gap is a bit ridiculous!

on 3/25/2011 2:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Great polish! Only $2 at walmart. Beautiful, pigmented, shimmery silver. Looks just like in the pics!

on 12/12/2010 9:05:00 AM

This is a gorgeous color! IRS great to get you put of the winter blues ( even though it's not winter yet, we have a foot of snow). I would highly recommend getting this if you want to take a break from all the dark colors. This will pick your spirits up!

on 9/22/2010 6:23:00 PM

$2.99 at Riteaid, but buy 1 get 1 free.
2 coats.
A hilarious foil / robot silver. I may not get too much use out of it but it's really fun!

I adore this color! My mom came over the other day and was going through my stash of np and also fell in love w/this color! :) She wants to wear it in Vegas this July! :) Silver sparkle delight would be the way I would describe this color...

on 5/12/2010 2:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Already a huge fan of the Xtreme Wear line of polishes, I bought this color based on the rave reviews on MUA. The photo of the girl holding her phone is very accurate to the color and sparkliness of this polish. For some reason, I imagined it would be a bit darker and less glittery.

I gave it five lipsticks because it's an excellent product and the bottle is honest to the applied color, but I wouldn't buy it again because the color/glitter factor doesn't suit my age and occupation.

Those seeking a good silver sparkle though, this is your polish!

Like other polishes in this line, the quality is incredible, not just for the price, it's incredible even next to the most expensive polishes. it lasts forever (4+ days) without chipping even without a top or base coat.

2 coats gets you completely opaque coverage.

on 4/14/2010 12:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this color! I wanted a chrome type color to use w/my Konad stamper. So I got this, and I ended up using it on my full nail instead of stamping w/it. It's a great metallic color almost like tin foil glittery effect. I couldn't stop looking at my nails. Love it, will definately purchase again.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

OMG! My search for the "perfect" silver is over! I am a huge fan of silver polishes, but end up being disapointed so many times. Many silvers are too streaky or the color itself just washes me out. I picked this up at walmart, gravitating towards it because it was silver. I didn't have high hopes for it initially, but for 2 bucks, thought why not? Little did I know, that this little gem would become holy grail status for me. I applied 2 coats (for optimum opacity) and it left a grogeous, shimmery, foil like silver. Yes, imagine that silver shiny wrapping paper. It even reminded me of the new nail craze "minx". Anyone who is a silver polish lover NEEDS this. It will not leave you disapointed, and you will have dazzling nails. I love this color and will be picking up a back up. for sure.

Popular Polishes