Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Celeb City

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Celeb City

4.7

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This product is amazing! It coats wicked well, I have been wearing just one coat for 3 weeks, and finally got around to painting the second coat. I had not liked it before, but when I was running out the door for a semi-formal wearing flip-flops, I realized how terrible my toes looked a speed-painted them with this, and I was incredibly impressed on how well it turned out! The color matches everything perfectly. I've been wearing flip-flops everyday since then, and I have received many compliments, even from guys saying how shiny they are! They haven't chipped at all, and I don't plan on removing the color anytime soon. I think I will be wearing this color from now on!

I love this! it looks a little weird/harsh on my nails, but I added decorations on it, and painting another color that is a little sparkly(I used the Sally Hansen extreme in red carpet ) and it looked fabulous! it lasts very well, set fast and easily and doesn't really chip that bad, mines kinda just fading, I used it like Sunday or Monday and its still somewhat on (I'm very hard on nail polish)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was looking for a silver color, and I got this a while ago. I still have it, and it's a very shimmery silver! I like it a lot, and it's good for nail art too.

on 11/3/2011 2:28:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

a fabulous shimmery, silver foil! i got so many compliments when i wear this! it dries relatively quickly, goes on smoothly with no streaking. no problems with application at all and it last quite a while. definitely a must have! so cheap too!

on 8/3/2011 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Beautiful, breathtaking silver. Pure liquid silver. Unlike the other Sally Hansen polishes I know this actually stays on very well. The color is perfect.

This is my favourite Sally Hansen!
I fell inlove with this colour when my bestfriends boyfriend thought it would by funny to paint one of his nails, as he laughed and shoved Celeb City in my face I was shocked I remember exclaiming "IS THAT ONLY ONE COAT" It was a flawless application (albeit thick coat) of the most beautiful silver! I immediatley headed to the mall and bought it! This polish does look better with two thinner coats, but you really can get away with one!

I love it love it love it! This silver metallic nail polish is inexpensive and stays on well. I put it under OPI Black Shatter and it looked great! Looks good by itself too. All of Sally Hansen's Extreme Wear nail polishes have awesome colors.

Great nail polish.Very shimmery and hard to get off though I like layering this over the colour I happen to have on my nails to add a bit of shimmer!! Great polish I well definatly be buying this again and I highly recommend this polish.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This is such a pretty color. Its sparkly and silver and it looks great on any skin tone. In wear it over a light pink just so it's easier to get off. I have an exact dupe for it in another brand, but I still love sally hansen.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Perfect silver color. I tend to only buy this brand of nail polish because it's cheap and the bottle are small so they won't become unusable before I finish half of them. This color is so pretty and shiny, and you really only need one coat. The only thing is that this color is pretty hard to get off your nails and requires a bit of time, like any other Xtreme Wear Polishes that have glitter/shimmer. But it's still a good polish

Popular Polishes