Illamasqua Loose Powder 005

Illamasqua Loose Powder 005

4.5

This power is really really nice to set foundation with makes you look airbrushed and your skin feels so soft, so fine and light, sets my rich foundation a dream! the pink power brightens your face and makes you look awake and fresh.
only thing, is that I'm not sure how it would look on darker skin, I Have very pale skin so what it's like on a darker tone I don't know.

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

This is a pink coloured powder designed to brighten up a dull complexion. It does not look pink when it's applied - it simply works with the colour of your skin and corrects any sallowness, brightening up your face. It is extremely finely milled so it's so nice and light - not in the slightest bit cakey or overly powdery looking. I like to just buff this onto my t-zone after I've applied all my make-up with a powder or kabuki brush. It gives a nice lift to my complexion while simultaneously getting rid of any surface shine. I absolutely love how this works - it's really fantastic, in particular, for those who have warm undertones and are prone to looking a bit sallow sometimes. I also love the container which is really sleek and it also comes with a little powder puff! I think I will definitely buy this again when I run out!