Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil (All)

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil (All)

3.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I own several shade of this eye pencil. I wear Black Market almost everyday, and the rest are for fun.
These are quite easy to apply in eyelids and waterline, the consistency is soft yet it's not too soft that it's hard to get sharpened. It also doesn't irritate my eyes. It stays on in the lids for about 6 hours before I notice slight fading, yet it's prone to smudging when you apply to the waterline (e.g. when you cry/accidentally rub your eyes). Primer helps the staying power on the lids, but god knows what would prevent these liners from smudging away from your waterline. However, it's still a worthy purchase!

on 7/14/2016 7:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I have these in a few different shades. Out of every other pencil eyeliner brand I own (Nars/Smashbox/Lancome/Max Factor), these are the best. When I prime, apply and use eyeshadow to set (along with setting powder), it stays put for approx 4 hours. Then it smudges and out come the panda eyes!

Because I can't seem to get a longer application, I like to use this when I'm basically running out the door, to give my eyes a flick.

It's very creamy and smooth, so there's no tugging of the skin around the eyes. If you give it a few minutes, it sets and then becomes difficult to deliberately smudge. It's a nice product, there's plenty of color to choose from. Pleased with the purchases.

To Read all 213 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I love these liners! Definitely pick up a UD Grindhouse sharpener along with them. The formula goes on smooth and pigmented, plus they stay totally in place for the day. The shade selection is so fun and UD picks the best shade names.

on 6/21/2016 7:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Purchased to use as a denim blue lipliner alongside Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland Time lipstick, this went on smoothly over UD Ozone primer. After 20 minutes, it's gathering at the edge of the line a little bit, which doesn't bother me, but might bug some purists.

My gripe: the packaging. Oyoyoy, when will makeup companies take pity on us poor users and put the dang color on both ends of the wand (cap and pencil)? If you have a bunch of pencils in a cup, the tops can come off, so it should really be on both ends... but on this Urban Decay pencil, it's not marked by color on either end. And, the cap has a lip on it so that it'll surely come off in a cup. Grr. I understand they want to keep their packaging light and inexpensive... but now I have to fish out blue paint to put on the end so that I can find it without my glasses? Phooey.

Another gripe: the text on the barrel of the pencil is quite large, yet the color text is small. Have mercy on us myopic users, UD... we already bought the product, so we don't need advertising, we need to FIND the right color without cursing your name.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse

I'm always on the hunt for good eyeliner because I'm obsessed. It is very rare when I don't find frustrated with an eyeliner. I was looking for a new eyeliner to replace my everyday mac pro-long wear eyeliner because it dries up and becomes hard to apply (but still an eyeliner high on my list). Since I was travelling around America where make up is cheaper than it is in Australia I brought tons of different branded eyeliner (may have gone overboard).

I found Urban Decay 24/7 glide the best! It stays and comes in great colours. Only con is that when you apply it, it can be very creamy therefore a bit fiddly when you need to fix a mistake, however when the eyeliner sets it stays on for quiet a long time (not 24 hrs) but I would say around 8-10 hours, depends on how active you are. I found that it did last all day when I set it with powder and use primer.

on 4/3/2016 5:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

My eyes have been getting oilier over the past several years, and these are among the few eyeliners that stay put all day long. They have a waxy texture that doesn't transfer anywhere on my lid other than where I put it. The colors are gorgeous, and I love that the packaging is pretty much exactly the color of the product inside. When I was a teenager these were no different than bargain brand liners to me, but now they're my favorite formula I've tried.

on 3/29/2016 11:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I really like these eye pencils and have them in several colors. I'm surprised by the reviews of people who say they smudge, because they stay put all day on me. Like the name says, they glide on -- it's super easy to apply -- and they last. The only thing is you have to be careful when choosing a color and really look at it in the light, as some have turned out more glittery or more bright than they looked in store lighting.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I love these eyeliners! I'm always in a rush in the mornings and I just pick one of these with some mascara and I'm good to go. I have a wide selection of colours, but my favourite is Ether. They last well, although I've never tried them on my waterline, so can't comment on that. I love the .packaging - the colour is on the outside so you can see which one you want easily. They are soft and creamy and do not drag across your eyelid.

on 1/24/2016 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I bought two of these eyeliners, Bourbon and Whiskey. Bourbon is a sparkly, mid-brown color. It is very creamy and it requires a lot of sharpening. During application and after it does flake a little bit. Whiskey is a darker brown and does not sparkle and is similarly creamy. It also requires a lot of sharpening and can flake a lot. Whatever liner stays in place stays very well. The eyeliner does not smudge well, which makes it difficult to do anything smokey. The price was $20 for one pencil at Sephora, which could be good or bad depending on your budget. I do not plan on repurchasing after the difficulties I have had with the eyeliners.

on 1/19/2016 1:40:00 PM

These are not my favorite. They transfer & are messy to sharpen (like all pencils). I have them in brown, black, & purple. They came w/ sets. I wouldn't ever purchase these individually.