Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil (All)

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil (All)
UD Alley Cat

3.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Many better and cheaper dupes out there than this expensive eyeliner. Try Jordana eyeliners for 3 dollars each.

on 10/31/2016 4:44:00 AM

The colours! The colours! When UD first released these in the 00s, it was the amazing range of shades I craved. I rejoiced particularly hard over the blues and greens, though these days I wear Stash, perfect for the pale and sallow among us, and whatever variant of black catches my eye (eye! I'm here all week.) Having looked at some of the existing reviews for these, I'm surprised that people have trouble with staying power - I've used these since they first came out and find that once they've set, they barely move at all. However, it does seem that some of the folks having issues like a really precise look, whereas I'm a smudger, so perhaps that's why? On the rare occasions I go for something more graphic I would always need to soften the look with a powder eyeshadow, so maybe that's another factor. With a decent primer this looks ok even if I sleep in it. If you 'refined' your makeup technique looking at photos of Babes In Toyland and Richey Edwards, there's still not a lot to beat it, though I concur it's pants on the waterline - Estée is your friend here for pencil, or Bobbi Brown gel pot and a brush if you're feeling fancy. The texture is one of the best for post-35 lids as it won't drag your crepe out of shape. Still the best all-rounder and remains high on my list of faithful servants.

To Read all 222 Reviews, Login or Join

on 10/31/2016 2:54:00 AM

Once on stays on, it s very mushy and the tip keeps breaking not the best when sharpened

Favorite eyeliners, HG. Amazing color selection, doesn't tug or pull, rich pigmentation.

Ahh the eyeliner frustration: either it tugs on your lids or it goes on smooth. This is the latter of the two, which to me, is the only actual good thing about this product. I'd love to believe that this actually stays on for more than 3 hours but sadly, it does not. Maybe my lids are too oily? Who knows. I do use the UD eye primer potion and the UD shadows but the actual liner itself just does not hold up. Long story short: I looked like a clown by the end of the day.

on 10/16/2016 9:31:00 PM

Smears, smudges, and bleeds on me. Color selection is nice, applies smoothly although the tip gets dull quickly to thin lines are hard without constant sharpening. But for the price, eh, I'd expect it not to wind up under my eyes.

on 10/13/2016 8:10:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'd like this better if it came in a twist up, but I would buy it either way. There's an immense array of colors & finishes as with most UD products. The pencil is soft and glides easily, and I've had a tip break only once or twice.

The creamy texture may make it a problem for someone with very oily oil lids & hooded eyes. Otherwise the longevity is all day.

on 10/4/2016 7:59:00 AM

This is a terrific eyeliner pencil. It's creamy and goes on smoothly, without tugging or pulling; it stays on all day and comes off easily at night with my usual cleanser. I bought it in Whiskey, which is a dark brown matte; I love the fact that it also comes in 39 other colors, both matte and shimmery formulations, so I'll definitely be buying more pencils in the future.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Urban Decay eyeliners are my favourite eyeliners! They are incredibly pigmented and stay put the whole day. I usually wear these on my upper lid as on the waterline nothing really tends to last for me. The array of colours is amazing, they have some of the best colours on the market and quite unique too, there is probably a shade for everyone in the collection. The only slight niggle is the price as I never get through a whole eyeliner pencil (that could be a good thing for some people)but overall I'd still recommend these to anyone.

on 8/9/2016 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This eyeliner stays on me forever. Purity takes it off the first time.

I wish they made these in a crayon, and not a wood pencil, since sharpening can leave little wood chunks, and I can never get it as sharp after its first use. Even using the Urban Decay sharpener.

I don't care for the magic marker liners colors as much as these, but the magic marker types stay at a fine point.