Armani Idole (Uploaded by Petunia1989)

3.7

price range

Reviews

3.0

Dec/10/2012

I like the smell of this initially but it has no staying power. Also, i dont find the fragrance anything new or special. Its good but not great.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive

HairBlack

EyesBlack

fromgc2011

Jul/20/2012

This is quickly becoming my go-to fragrance. Classic and lingering, but without being overbearing. Love the retro-esque bottle, too.

I get ginger, pear, woody spice, and patchouli out of this one (EDP). So many women's fragrances are so sickly sweet these days - this one is soft and sweet without being overpowering, because there are some somewhat masculine notes in here. It …

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (135 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

Dec/16/2011

Try it if you are tired of sickly sweet fragrances. I just think mature, classy woman when I smell it, not old lady. It's a good winter fragrance. Receive lots of compliments when I wear it.

0 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

2.0
frommtycer

Jul/21/2011

UGH. This smells like something familiar, I just can't quite place it. Maybe like my grandma. It's a sharp, acrid fragrance, with some slight floral notes to it. Very, very strong. It's not good, and I couldn't wait to wash it off!

0 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (427 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesBrown

Jul/13/2011

This perfume has to be my favorite. It's so long lasting and only one spritz is necessary for an entire day. It's just wonderful. I got the largest bottle available, however I've been using it pretty much everyday for a year and I still have a TON left in the bottle. It's going to last me a long time.This is one of those perfumes that I smelled in a magazine samplet and …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBlond

EyesOther

Jun/19/2011

This is to me a really unique newer scent. It is classic but modern at the same time. It is a nice floral that oozes femininity. It is a bit spicy, like an oriental floral. Top notes include bitter orange, juicy pear, ginger and davana notes. Heart notes are bright and audacious, rose loukoum, jasmine with saffron. At the base, styrax, patchouli and vetiver.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (425 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlue

May/02/2011

The only reason I would not buy this again is because I would not classify it as a timeless or classic scent. It does have pear all over it, but in a good way to me. Also, it is musky and I loooove musky. If not for the great musky quality, I would have given it a 3 because it would be average.

The bottle is unimaginative (hence the 2 rating), but who cares.

About reviewer (75 reviews)

Age

SkinOily, Deep Dark, Not Sure

HairBrown, Kinky, Coarse

EyesBlack

Apr/25/2011

One of my favourites! My husband go this scent for me in 2009 and I've bought many bottles since. I wear this one at least once a week. It smells girly and classy.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (39 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

Mar/10/2011

I bought this perfume a week ago having acquired some Boots vouchers through work and decided I'd put them towards a new perfume. I tend to have favourites where scents are concerned and I'm definitely not the type to go for all the latest ones, and definitely not into the most common ones. In fact, I get turned off by a scent if everyone seems to wear it, ie. DKNY 'Be …Read more

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

Dec/28/2010

My HG perfume.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24