Gigi No Bump Rx Treatment

Gigi No Bump Rx Treatment

3.0

on 10/27/2013 2:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I had a horrible ingrown hair episode after a leg waxing. My local Ulta was out of the usually product I use (TendSkin), thus I decided to go grab this item at Sally's. It does not work as well as the other product, but it does work. I found I had to use it twice daily until all the ingrown hairs resolved.

Smell is strong, but does fade as it dries. I dislike the package, I find that if applied with a cotton pad...my fingers pads/tips absorb this product and start to peel. Gross. I prefer a roll on applicator, not as messy and no finger tip peeling due to contact.

Price is okay, but if you want to keep it on the cheaps...just make a homemade version with witch hazel and uncoated aspirin.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Smells really strong like alchohol but is a good alternative to Tend Skin which costs alot more. I like it but I'm not sure if I'd buy it again, I wax my bikini line with GiGi wax so I bought this to try. I think using witch hazel or a medicated toner is better. I think this stuff is a bit harsh for such a sensitive area and I really don't like the strong scent.

Popular Body Skincare Products