Gigi No Bump (Uploaded by TwinkleToes51)

40%
would repurchase
2.4/5
package quality

price range

Reviews

Oct/27/2013

I had a horrible ingrown hair episode after a leg waxing. My local Ulta was out of the usually product I use (TendSkin), thus I decided to go grab this item at Sally's. It does not work as well as the other product, but it does work. I found I had to use it twice daily until all the ingrown hairs resolved.

Smell is strong, but does fade as it dries. I dislike the package, I …

About reviewer (654 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

1.0

Oct/14/2013

This doesn't make a difference at all. The texture is too harsh on delicate skin. Do not recommend this!

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

Jul/25/2011

Smells really strong like alchohol but is a good alternative to Tend Skin which costs alot more. I like it but I'm not sure if I'd buy it again, I wax my bikini line with GiGi wax so I bought this to try. I think using witch hazel or a medicated toner is better. I think this stuff is a bit harsh for such a sensitive area and I really don't like the strong scent.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

May/24/2011

good news is that this product was fast at making shaving bumps disappear around bikini line and inner thigh. Not so bad news is that there was a slight burn for a few seconds and a slight alcohol scent that goes away soon after you apply. just bought this so im still waiting to see if this will eliminate any ingrown hairs.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesHazel

Sep/16/2009

awesome stuff! no bumps...no irritation...doesnt burn.....inexpensive.....havent had ingrown hair probs when using this...best if used immediately after a shower while the pores r still open *UPDATE* i've now moved on to B & C Skin Tight Extra Strength. Check out my review on that!!!

About reviewer (1297 reviews)

Age25-29