Conair CS54 Nano Tourmaline Ceramic Curler & Straightener AKA You Style Multi-Function Styler-Straightener

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone

3.0

on 1/9/2011 7:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This product is pretty good. I've reciently opened up to the conair infiniti line ( vs high end appliances ) and this product I would give an OK score to. I could make much nicer, curlier or beachy waves with a flatiron and not snag my hair or have to do it 2 or 3 times, but Some people can't so.. Thats why its ok. Heat isn't as High and I would like it, but is acceptable. The reason it's an ok product and why I'd buy it again is the price - for 30$ and a heat pouch/brush and the product I couldn't go wrong.

I am hair challenged, which is the reason I bought this product. I wanted to be able to curl my straight, long, thick hair quickly. After two days of "practice" (AKA burning the heck out of my hair) all I can achieve with this product is a very, very wimpy wave. Should have saved my money.

Popular Hair Products