Conair CS54 Nano Tourmaline Ceramic Curler & Straightener AKA You Style Multi-Function Styler-Straightener

Filtered by age: 36-43

2.0

on 5/25/2010 9:04:00 PM

I don't provide many reviews because so many things are extremely subjective. What's great for me might not be for you. However, this is so awful I can't help myself. I would not give this to my worst enemy. The curling portion of the item is just pitiful to simply put it and if you're only needing a flat iron get one without the curved edge as on this product so that if you decide to curl with a flat iron you'd have a fighting chance to produce presentable hair. I can not wait to get this back to the store to return it.

I am hair challenged, which is the reason I bought this product. I wanted to be able to curl my straight, long, thick hair quickly. After two days of "practice" (AKA burning the heck out of my hair) all I can achieve with this product is a very, very wimpy wave. Should have saved my money.

Popular Hair Products