Avon Solutions Maximum Moisture Cleanser

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/5/2014 2:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I just got this for $2.99 at a Avon kiosk in a craft/antique store. I'm going to have to go back and get more. This stuff is great. It leaves my skin so soft and moist, I don't even need moisturizer afterwards. Of course Avon has probably discontinued this. Just my luck! I have really sensitive skin, and I can't use foaming cleansers. This one is perfect, because it's creamy but not greasy like a typical cold cream. Just a wonderful product.

Update: I went back and bought the remaining four tubes of this wonderful cleanser for a grand total of $12.00 dollars plus sales tax. According to the cashier, this product is probably discontinued. So, if you see it, I would pick it up before it's gone!

********* almost discontinued**********

I've been stockpiling this for months. Now selling for $3.99 in the Outlet brochures. Get it while you can.
This is maybe the best cleanser I've ever used. It's a huge tube, especially for the price. After using, it feels like I've already put a moisturizer on. It's awesome and I will miss it dearly :(

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

This is one of the most unique and effective cleansers (and moisturizers) I have seen or tried. I used to be a fan of the Almay for Dry Skin cleanser, toner, and moisturizer, but they took that off the market. This works just as well. I have very dry skin and everything makes my skin turn to alligator skin. Not this though. I love how both products come with a daytime and nighttime version. The daytime cleanser and moisturizer are lighter and mor invigorating while the nighttime counterparts are more like a deep cleaning and moisturizing treatment. No toner though, which is a slight downside, but nothing major as of yet. The prices are good especially when there's a sale. I will buy again.