no images

price range

Reviews

from

9 years ago

I'm surprised by the negative reviews on this product. This is probably the most natural looking bronzer that I've tried..though I have never tried Chanel Universal to compare the two. The only problem I have with this is that it does fade in a couple of hours but I never set it with powder or another bronzer just over top. This would probably be gorgeous paired with MAC MSF in Refined. For reference: I am between an nc 25 and nc 30..with lots of yellow undertones and a slight olive undertone.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesOther

3.0

9 years ago

I have tried several ways to use this, but it simply does not look good on me. I'm NC27 and this looks muddy and washes me out. However, I do love Multiples so I tried again with Cap Vert and .... voila, magic. This would probably be better for someone very fair.

About reviewer (819 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination

HairOther

EyesGreen

3.0

9 years ago

I'm NC30 in MAC although I do not use foundation. This bronzer was a little strange, not orange but it has like pink undertones in it which I hate. I have olive skin tone, and it has barely shown up, good for counouring, but it is a little uncomfortable to use. I used it few months and then gave it away. I will not repurchase any of the multiples.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesHazel

9 years ago

Why only two other reviews? This has been out for a while. Anyhow, LOVE this product. I use it to contour with and it is PERFECT for fair skin with yellow undertones. I do warn those who are much darker than say a NC30, that this may not show up but for those pale faces, this is heaven. Creamy, smooth and quite easy to blend with fingers (which I prefer) or brushes. It looks natural immediately upon settling in. Lasting power is probably average for a cream product, a good majority of the day it lasts on my face without powdering. This may be expensive however you get a lot of product and really a little goes a very long way.

About reviewer (134 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

10 years ago

I'm very fair and have had a hard time finding a bronzer that works for me. I've tried everything and what makes my search harder is that I am extremely oily and all bronzers end up way too dark after about two hours. Tuomota is a perfect matte color, it blends so easily and applies in seconds with my fingers. The color stays true and although some complain that multiples fade this color lasts on me. This has surprisingly become a must-have for me, I had no expectations for this when I bought it (I'm attracted to shimmer, and this was blah in the tube).

About reviewer (84 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair

HairBrown

EyesHazel

from

10 years ago

I bought this for contouring and it's worked out really well for me. I'm on the pale end of NC25 with olive and yellow undertones and Tuomota is a good contour/bronzer shade for me. It's the best product I've found so far for contouring. One swipe on the area I want to contour is enough for me. Then I simply blend in with my MAC 109 brush, add highlighter, pop on some blush, and I have instant bone structure. I'm fairly confident that this shade will not work as a contour for any skintone darker than NC25. Tuomata is a peachy bronze color and best for light to medium skin tones. It is not too orange or bronze and is a very good color for contouring...if you're looking for subtle contouring. As with the other Multiples, Tuomata dries to a sort of satiny powder finish. I haven't had any breakouts from Tuomota or any of the NARS Multiples, but then again, my skin issues are no oiliness or acne. This lasts all day on me, which is good because I don't like to touch up my makeup once it's on. I wil definitely repurchase if I ever run out. Multiples last forever!

About reviewer (558 reviews)

Age30-35