78%

price range

Reviews

2.0

8 years ago

I purchased this because I've been looking for a good nude eyeliner, and because it was cheap--I needed something cheap to fulfill my $50 total on Sephora (to get free shipping, lmao). But this really isn't a great eyeliner. It hardly showed up on my waterline, and didn't even stay for more than a few minutes. Nonetheless, it didn't brighten my eyes either (how could it, if it didn't show up?). I tried lining my lower lash line with it, but all it did was get everywhere. I also tried it on the inner corners of my eyes, and it was alright, but the pigmentation wasn't so good (funny, because the pigmentation was pretty intense on the back of my hand) and it wasn't obvious. Maybe it's because I'm NC35? The formula, however, is really creamy, smooth, and soft. Too soft, though, imo--wears down quickly! It retails for only $5. (: Would I repurchase? No. Next time I'll try the MAC Chromagraphic Pencil in NW15/NC20.

About reviewer (221 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

3.0

8 years ago

I was looking for a natural-looking highlight for my lower waterline. It didn't show up very well and disappeared very quickly. It looks good as a brow and inner corner highlight, but I already have other products for that so I am just going to return this to Sephora.

About reviewer (324 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Kinky, Medium

from

8 years ago

I got this at my local sephora for $5,this is the perfect nude eyeliner I've been looking for. I have the nars one but it's just too expensive and I found this one for so much less. The colors beautiful and it glides on smooth pigmentation is great the staying power is also pretty good. This is going to be my everyday eyeliner for work, its great its not harsh like a white or a black this is great for everyday.

About reviewer (180 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

8 years ago

I like it. The color is great, but it's a bit expensive where I live.

About reviewer (192 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

8 years ago

I love this eyeliner! It's such a pretty color and it glides on smoothly leaving a good amount of product without having to push down too hard. I use it on my water line and in the corners, it's really got staying power.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

9 years ago

this is the exact shimmery taupe e/l I was looking for. It applies easily and lasts all day....BUT - it sharpens horribly. First of all, I have 3 sharpeners and this one wouldn't fit in any of them. I tried using a larger sharpener but the pencil literally cracked and fell apart on the first sharpening. I will be taking this back to Sephora to get a new one, but I would be very careful on how you sharpen!

About reviewer (1110 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

9 years ago

I love to use this liner on my lower lash line and inner corner, it brightens the eye without looking obvious that you have white eyeliner there. It's very natural looking and not harsh at all. The beige is more gold toned which i like, it adds to the natural looking factor. The key is to blend it a little bit after you apply so that it sheers out a bit and it will still brighten the eyes without looking like you have some yellow stuff there. I used to (and sometimes still do) use a white eyeliner on the waterline but since i don't wear too much makeup on a daily basis (usually just mascara and lip color) i find this sephora nano pencil to be a better option. It's perfect for a natural look and if you don't wear too much eye makeup then you probably don't need that much brightening effect as a white liner provides. The lasting power is surprisingly pretty good, it lasts on my lower lash line (the skin part) the whole day, i mean i can still tell it's on there when i look in the mirror. This pencil is really tiny but for the price of it i can't complain too much, definitely re-buy after my current one runs out.

About reviewer (143 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

10 years ago

I love this little pencil. It's probably one the cheapest things you can get in Sephora. It costs five dollars. It's a creamy, shimmery, yellowy-beige color. It's gorgeous in the tear ducts, waterline and even on the lid itself. I absolutely love this liner. It's soft and smooth and there's no need to tug on your eyes to apply it, Of course, it is small but the price is cheap. Plus this little pencil has lasted me a long time. It's great for a travel makeup bag especially since of it's tiny size. I'd say give this a try! Even if you don't like it, you wouldn't have wasted a lot of money and at least you have more points in your Sephora Points Bank :D

About reviewer (284 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesGreen

10 years ago

I love this eyeliner! It is very affordable, small enough to fit into my makeup bag that I always take with me and the most important - the colour is beautiful. I use it mainly in the inner corners of my eyes to brighten them up without making them look too shimmery or chalky white like some eyeshadows tend to look. I find it stays put way better than eyeshadow, sometimes throughout the entire day. I highly recommend it and will repurchase.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

10 years ago

I love how this little pencil is so portable and cheap. It does wonders for brightening my eyes when I line my lower lashline and the inner corners of my upper lashline. However, I have to give this only 4 lippies, because everytime I sharpen this, the black pencil part (not the eyeliner itself) will flake! Little pieces of the black wood will shed while I line my eyes, making it a very dangerous process! Before usage, I try to rub at the pencil's tip to remove these pesky flakes as much as possible, but sometimes they still fall onto my lashes or my cheeks! I think this is a sign of the cheap quality of the material used to make this eyeliner.

About reviewer (312 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Warm