Silk Elements Megasilk Olive Heat Protection Spray

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
Silk Elements Megasilk Olive Heat Protection Spray

3.3

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE ,NEOPENTYL GLYCOL DIETHYLHEXANOATE ,DIISOPROPYL ADIPATE ,DIISOPROPYL SEBACATE ,ETHYL ESTER OF HYDROLYZED SILK ,TOCOPHERYL ACETATE ,OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL ,FRAGRANCE ,ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

This heat protectant spray is super oily, and tends to reduce the length of time my hair stays curled (from all the oily build-up). Fantasia's is a better product.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

i love love love love love love (x20) this heat protectant.this is awesome.i never used a heat protectant before and i wanted something that everybody loved.i read the reviews on blogs,youtube vids and sallys and decided to buy it when it was on sale.n im so GLAD I DID!!!!!!!=)i dont wanna try nething else.but i have to somewhat of alot because when i used a little it didnt weight down my hair enough and it turned into a fizz ball so like 2 sprays juss didnt work.
my hair is a mix between 3b and 4a.and it makes my hair feel like i got a relaxer and i havent had one of those in 6 years.

i will never try anything else.

orginal review 6/10/10=5 lippies

UPDATE this is an ok product but i will not buy it again its wayyy to greasy and my hair puffs right back into afro after 2 hrs.

on 12/28/2011 7:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This heat protector not only protects my hair from heat, but it also moisturizes my scalp and my ends before I wrap my hair. It's really helpful, and I'll always come back to this heat protector no matter what :)

Popular Styling Products