Silk Elements Megasilk Olive Heat Protection Spray

Filtered by eye Color : Blue age: 44-55
Silk Elements Megasilk Olive Heat Protection Spray

3.5

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE ,NEOPENTYL GLYCOL DIETHYLHEXANOATE ,DIISOPROPYL ADIPATE ,DIISOPROPYL SEBACATE ,ETHYL ESTER OF HYDROLYZED SILK ,TOCOPHERYL ACETATE ,OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL ,FRAGRANCE ,ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE

I have curly hair and tried this for when I want a straight look. The Sally's Beauty Supply associate said use before all heat tools,using before blow dryer and flat iron my hair was greasy and flat. I am glad I bought the travel/sample size.

on 9/10/2011 6:42:00 PM

This is the only heat protection spray I've tried so I can't compare to other products. My long, dry, damaged & color-treated hair responds very well to this product.

I spray it very LIGHTLY on the bottom half to 2/3 of my damp hair. I spray a little in my palms and then pat lightly through the rest of my hair. I work it through my hair and then comb. It immediately gives my hair amazing shine. I only dry and style my hair with the lowest setting of the dryer. This spray leaves my hair very manageable, shiny and soft. I can see and feel major improvement in my hair when I dry it after using this spray.

The trick with this product is to use it very lightly. At least with my hair, it takes very little to be effective. If I use too much, my hair looks oily. I have only tried it on dry hair once and it didn't work for me but I may have sprayed to much and not worked it through evenly. I don't know if it's the best heat protection spray on the market but I would repurchase because I like the results I get.