Silk Elements Megasilk Olive Heat Protection Spray

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Silk Elements Megasilk Olive Heat Protection Spray

4.2

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE ,NEOPENTYL GLYCOL DIETHYLHEXANOATE ,DIISOPROPYL ADIPATE ,DIISOPROPYL SEBACATE ,ETHYL ESTER OF HYDROLYZED SILK ,TOCOPHERYL ACETATE ,OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL ,FRAGRANCE ,ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This stuff is pretty bad. I bought it at Sally's on sale for $2 after CHI heat protection spray failed me. It's good for nothing but shine spray. And go VERY easy with it, or you will end up with the nastiest, greasy mess you can imagine. I use it for a few days after I bleach my fine hair to give it a beautiful shine. No heat protection, the package looks and the product smells very old fashioned. I'm still on my first bottle, and will never repurchase. Cheap silecone and mineral oil. Don't think there is a trace of oilve oil in this. Avoid. Like the plague.

Love love love this!! I have fine thin hair so I needed some protection while straightening to help my hair. This is perfect! Makes my hair feel healthy and soft! I spray it on the bottom 2/3rds of my hair. I try very hard not to get any product about my ears or it will look a little greasy! Defiantly recommend and will repurchase

on 9/10/2011 6:42:00 PM

This is the only heat protection spray I've tried so I can't compare to other products. My long, dry, damaged & color-treated hair responds very well to this product.

I spray it very LIGHTLY on the bottom half to 2/3 of my damp hair. I spray a little in my palms and then pat lightly through the rest of my hair. I work it through my hair and then comb. It immediately gives my hair amazing shine. I only dry and style my hair with the lowest setting of the dryer. This spray leaves my hair very manageable, shiny and soft. I can see and feel major improvement in my hair when I dry it after using this spray.

The trick with this product is to use it very lightly. At least with my hair, it takes very little to be effective. If I use too much, my hair looks oily. I have only tried it on dry hair once and it didn't work for me but I may have sprayed to much and not worked it through evenly. I don't know if it's the best heat protection spray on the market but I would repurchase because I like the results I get.

on 1/13/2011 9:39:00 PM

I bought this product because lately my hair been dry on the ends due to the season and styling often. It does what it says, makes your hair shine and feel like silk! I do like this product but It does have a pretty strong scent. I only spray it on the ends of my hair (while wet) because I think it would make my scalp too greasy looking if I sprayed all over. I have also sprayed lightly on my dry hair after blow drying for the extra silk effect and it's great! Will definitely continue using and will most likely buy again!

on 6/17/2010 5:32:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

LOVE this stuff!!!! I bought it at Sally's on sale for $4.99 on a whim....Its amazing! My hair is all soft and silky, and it tamed my breakage! I definitely will be purchasing more when I run out! I didn't care for the smell, so I sprayed some Beyond The Zone on the top of my hair and ran the flat iron through again.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

WOW. This stuff is seriously amazing. I didn't really have high hopes for it but it works great! I just sprayed this product on sections of my hair before I flat ironed and it made my hair super straight and soft. I was afraid that it would make my hair greasy due to it looking shiny when I sprayed it on, but after flat ironing my hair was very sleek, very straight, and not greasy. I went back to Sally's and bought another bottle!

Popular Styling Products