Silk Elements Megasilk Olive Heat Protection Spray

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed
Silk Elements Megasilk Olive Heat Protection Spray

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE ,NEOPENTYL GLYCOL DIETHYLHEXANOATE ,DIISOPROPYL ADIPATE ,DIISOPROPYL SEBACATE ,ETHYL ESTER OF HYDROLYZED SILK ,TOCOPHERYL ACETATE ,OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL ,FRAGRANCE ,ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE

on 12/28/2011 7:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This heat protector not only protects my hair from heat, but it also moisturizes my scalp and my ends before I wrap my hair. It's really helpful, and I'll always come back to this heat protector no matter what :)

on 1/12/2011 5:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I have been using this stuff for a few years and I LOVE it!

The texture of my hair is very course and thick. I'm half Asian and AA, so I have length, but it's like I have WAY to much hair sometimes. I also relax my hair every 6 months. My grandmother turned me on to this stuff and she has thin, straight, short hair.

I use this stuff every single time I straighten my hair, and it makes it very smooth, straight, and shiny. Don't use too much though, because it can become greasy. It withstands humidity, and sometimes even moisture if you just comb your hair and put it in a tight bun after it gets wet. It turns out nice and curly and full of moisture. I keep my styles for about a week on average. the smell is great and I also use the shampoo and conditoner because of the heavenly smell. My boyfriend, who isn't fond of the "black people hair smells" always says that my hair smells nothing like black peoples hair (what a racist, LOL!). I haven't had a my hair trimmed in a year or two, so I have split ends, but it hasn't been that bad compared to before I used this stuff. I also like that I don't look/feel greasy afterwards.

The downside is that it can cause build up, but it's not that bad. I only wash my hair once a week, so it will do that. Also, when you spray the stuff, it kind of goes everywhere; I had shot some of this stuff in a me and friends eye before, no good. Great product for ethnic hair and maybe even for others!

Popular Styling Products