Silk Elements Megasilk Olive Heat Protection Spray

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Silk Elements Megasilk Olive Heat Protection Spray

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE ,NEOPENTYL GLYCOL DIETHYLHEXANOATE ,DIISOPROPYL ADIPATE ,DIISOPROPYL SEBACATE ,ETHYL ESTER OF HYDROLYZED SILK ,TOCOPHERYL ACETATE ,OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL ,FRAGRANCE ,ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This stuff is pretty bad. I bought it at Sally's on sale for $2 after CHI heat protection spray failed me. It's good for nothing but shine spray. And go VERY easy with it, or you will end up with the nastiest, greasy mess you can imagine. I use it for a few days after I bleach my fine hair to give it a beautiful shine. No heat protection, the package looks and the product smells very old fashioned. I'm still on my first bottle, and will never repurchase. Cheap silecone and mineral oil. Don't think there is a trace of oilve oil in this. Avoid. Like the plague.

on 7/14/2012 12:25:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I have been using this product for at least a few years now and it's the only heat protectant spray I use. Like other people have said, it does tend to feel a bit oily if you use too much of it, but what I do is spray it lightly around my hair holding it at least a few inches away and then I brush through my hair. It makes my hair feel very soft and smooth, and I would recommend this product to anyone.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I like this product. It can be VERY greasy if you use too much(I found out the hard way) so i would recommend spraying it on your hand then running your hand through your hair. The smell is okay. You either love it or hate it. But i would definitely recommend buying this.

on 3/26/2011 4:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I had seen this product many times at Sally's but none of the SAs ever talked about it. I saw the reviews here and decided to try it. To give you a little bit of background, my hair is thick and very rebellious. My hair is hard to style and usually does not do what you want it to do.... I have tried literally hundreds of products from drugstore brands to Kerastase for styling and heat protection. THIS IS THE BEST HAIR PRODUCT THAT I HAVE EVER TRIED. This product detangles, protects hair, and makes your hair like silk, no matter how stubborn your hair is. I use this and a curling iron and my hair never looked better even with higher end products. No frizz, no greasiness, no dryness, nothing but shine and healthy hair. This is truly magic in a bottle. The most important feature of this product is that it does not cause any hair fall out. Some of the good products for heat styling do that but this does not. I spray this after towel drying my hair and then blow dry my hair. For styling with curling iron, after my hair is completely dry, I rub some of this between my hands and then rub my hands to my hair, specially the ends. It takes only one attempt with a curling iron to make my hair look like ads in magazines. WOW!

on 5/1/2010 11:13:00 PM

Awesome, works and smells great! Conditions the hair, use very sparingly! Naturally wave, slightly frizzy humidity prone hair.

Popular Styling Products