Silk Elements Megasilk Olive Heat Protection Spray

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Silk Elements Megasilk Olive Heat Protection Spray

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE ,NEOPENTYL GLYCOL DIETHYLHEXANOATE ,DIISOPROPYL ADIPATE ,DIISOPROPYL SEBACATE ,ETHYL ESTER OF HYDROLYZED SILK ,TOCOPHERYL ACETATE ,OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL ,FRAGRANCE ,ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This stuff is pretty bad. I bought it at Sally's on sale for $2 after CHI heat protection spray failed me. It's good for nothing but shine spray. And go VERY easy with it, or you will end up with the nastiest, greasy mess you can imagine. I use it for a few days after I bleach my fine hair to give it a beautiful shine. No heat protection, the package looks and the product smells very old fashioned. I'm still on my first bottle, and will never repurchase. Cheap silecone and mineral oil. Don't think there is a trace of oilve oil in this. Avoid. Like the plague.

on 7/14/2012 12:25:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I have been using this product for at least a few years now and it's the only heat protectant spray I use. Like other people have said, it does tend to feel a bit oily if you use too much of it, but what I do is spray it lightly around my hair holding it at least a few inches away and then I brush through my hair. It makes my hair feel very soft and smooth, and I would recommend this product to anyone.

on 6/17/2010 5:32:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

LOVE this stuff!!!! I bought it at Sally's on sale for $4.99 on a whim....Its amazing! My hair is all soft and silky, and it tamed my breakage! I definitely will be purchasing more when I run out! I didn't care for the smell, so I sprayed some Beyond The Zone on the top of my hair and ran the flat iron through again.

Popular Styling Products