Silk Elements Megasilk Olive Heat Protection Spray

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Silk Elements Megasilk Olive Heat Protection Spray

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE ,NEOPENTYL GLYCOL DIETHYLHEXANOATE ,DIISOPROPYL ADIPATE ,DIISOPROPYL SEBACATE ,ETHYL ESTER OF HYDROLYZED SILK ,TOCOPHERYL ACETATE ,OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL ,FRAGRANCE ,ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE

on 3/26/2016 12:34:00 PM

My HG product. I always use this after getting out of the shower and before blow drying. A little goes a very long way- I just spray once on the left, once on the right, and once in the back. If you use too much it will get greasy, but with just the right amount it makes my hair feel perfect. Super super soft and lightweight. I definitely notice a difference when I'm on vacation and don't have it- my hair feels like straw without this product. The smell is a little off-putting for me but I look past that because it's such a great product.

the smell of this is so strong, it turns my stomach. it smells absolutely horrible. worst smelling product i have ever encountered, i had to throw it away

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I like this product. It can be VERY greasy if you use too much(I found out the hard way) so i would recommend spraying it on your hand then running your hand through your hair. The smell is okay. You either love it or hate it. But i would definitely recommend buying this.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is the best heat protectant I've ever used! It gives good heat protections and the olive oil in it makes your hair silky and smooth. However it can make your hair greasy if you use too much or spray it on your scalp - I recommend only using it on the middle and ends of your hair. After straightening my hair, it's even more soft and super silky. It's often on sale at Sally's and I would repurchase!

on 10/16/2011 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Good stuff. Not overrated. Not too greasy either, esp. if you're applying it on wet hair, before blow-drying. It gives the hair a nice slip without any build up.