Silk Elements Megasilk Olive Heat Protection Spray

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Silk Elements Megasilk Olive Heat Protection Spray

4.4

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE ,NEOPENTYL GLYCOL DIETHYLHEXANOATE ,DIISOPROPYL ADIPATE ,DIISOPROPYL SEBACATE ,ETHYL ESTER OF HYDROLYZED SILK ,TOCOPHERYL ACETATE ,OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL ,FRAGRANCE ,ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

i love love love love love love (x20) this heat protectant.this is awesome.i never used a heat protectant before and i wanted something that everybody loved.i read the reviews on blogs,youtube vids and sallys and decided to buy it when it was on sale.n im so GLAD I DID!!!!!!!=)i dont wanna try nething else.but i have to somewhat of alot because when i used a little it didnt weight down my hair enough and it turned into a fizz ball so like 2 sprays juss didnt work.
my hair is a mix between 3b and 4a.and it makes my hair feel like i got a relaxer and i havent had one of those in 6 years.

i will never try anything else.

orginal review 6/10/10=5 lippies

UPDATE this is an ok product but i will not buy it again its wayyy to greasy and my hair puffs right back into afro after 2 hrs.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I like this product. It can be VERY greasy if you use too much(I found out the hard way) so i would recommend spraying it on your hand then running your hand through your hair. The smell is okay. You either love it or hate it. But i would definitely recommend buying this.

Love love love this!! I have fine thin hair so I needed some protection while straightening to help my hair. This is perfect! Makes my hair feel healthy and soft! I spray it on the bottom 2/3rds of my hair. I try very hard not to get any product about my ears or it will look a little greasy! Defiantly recommend and will repurchase

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is the best heat protectant I've ever used! It gives good heat protections and the olive oil in it makes your hair silky and smooth. However it can make your hair greasy if you use too much or spray it on your scalp - I recommend only using it on the middle and ends of your hair. After straightening my hair, it's even more soft and super silky. It's often on sale at Sally's and I would repurchase!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I am absolutely in love with this! I have very dry relaxed hair and this is the first time that I have used an heat protector spray. I love how this makes my hair look and feel. After using this my hair looks shiny,bouncy, and especially healthy.
:D