LUSH Coco Lotion

LUSH Coco Lotion

3.3

on 4/5/2011 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Pros: subtle smell, nice texture, good ingredients.
Cons: greasy, expensive, LUSH has plain ugly packaging in general in my opinion.
I don't use this as a body lotion because I find it too greasy and expensive but it does a nice job as a night time hand and foot cream. I don't go to bed with a nauseating smell and my cuticles and soles of my feet have stayed baby soft and hydrated. I enjoy the feeling of it and I sniff it every time I open it because I find the nice subtle natural smell soothing at bedtime. I will repurchase for a night table staple item!

on 3/16/2010 5:05:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

i just bought a tub a few weeks ago and i dont think im going to use this on my body anymore maybe just for my feet from now on... i bought this because the SA told me it would be brightening and it smelled slightly like a pina colada but it takes forever to absorb and it makes me really itchy :/ i dont like the screw on tub either...itsheavy, unsanitary, and inconvenient.

on 1/1/2010 5:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I got a sample of this. It's a very moisturizing lotion and it has no added perfume which is amazing! My dad uses this because he has dry hands and he says it's really good. Recommend it!