LUSH Coco Lotion

Filtered by eye Color : Green
LUSH Coco Lotion

4.1

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hated this... It's nice only in the fact that it didn't irritate my skin... It also wasnt very moisturizing. Would not rebuy.

on 6/5/2011 1:30:00 PM

Note: I used to have a tub or two of Dream Cream on me at any time. I thought it was the best lotion EVER, until I found Coco Lotion.
I use this on my face every day and night. I have very dry flaky skin in the winter, and I get a little moist in the face in the summer, but this lotion takes care of it all. It's great under makeup if you're going for the dewy look, and never breaks me out!
It may seem expensive ($20 for a tub), but considering that one tub lasted me seven months, it's well worth it to me. Otherwise, I'd have to spend at least $10 monthly for a new tube of drugstore moisturizer. I just purchased my second tub, and am committed to a long-term relationship with it.

on 8/24/2010 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Reading these reviews, I'm kind of surprised at the comments on the smell: this lotion has NO ADDED PERFUME. It smells like the ingredients, and nothing more. It's called Coco Lotion after cocoa butter, not coconuts or cocoa like chocolate. I work for Lush, and this is one of three unscented products in the entire store.

Now, the review: This is, in my opinion, one of the best lotions Lush makes. It sinks in really nicely, and has the perfect balance between moisturizing and not leaving an oily film on the skin. It's pretty lightweight, but definitely does the job. It won't interact badly with your perfume either, because obviously, it has no scent. I love the feel of it, and it's also really soothing for irritated skin, like just after shaving. Definitely recommend.

on 1/16/2010 6:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This lotion feels so smooth on your skin leaving it so soft and silky! I would have wanted a stronger scent though.. I'm giving only 3 lippies because you can find an equally good "non scented" lotion in the drugstore for half the price...

on 1/1/2010 5:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I got a sample of this. It's a very moisturizing lotion and it has no added perfume which is amazing! My dad uses this because he has dry hands and he says it's really good. Recommend it!

on 10/28/2009 11:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I just purchased this today on my mini LUSH excursion after work. I have to say, I'm pretty sold, already. I'm still debating whether I prefer this or the Dream Cream. Whereas the Coco Lotion has a nicer feel going on and sinking in, I think the moisturizing effect fades a little faster than with the Dream Cream. All in all, this is a fantastic lotion with a lovely, gentle scent, but perhaps not the best option for sensitive, winter skin. I do think I will continue to purchase this, perhaps along with the Dream Cream to use for my more itchy or sensitive days.

on 9/12/2009 9:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Ok..I can`t believe there aren`t any reviews on this yet! This is the BEST body lotion LUSH has and the best body lotion I ever used and I`ve tried a lot. In fact I gave up on lotions a year ago since none really did anything and I always was too lazy to use them after bathing or showering, if I felt dry I just used some oil on wet skin still in the shower and dried as usual. I have used Symphaty for the skin and Dreamy Creamy by LUSH which I both loved because they smelled great and made my skin soft but never repurchased. This one makes my skin as soft as I never thought would be possible! Don`t ask me how it does it but it smoothes away any dry patches and little bumps anywhere on my body. If you expect this to smell like coconut, it does not. It just smells like a clean smelling lotion and I`m glad because this way it doesn`t interfere with my parfumes. The texture is a little more fluent than Sympathy for the skin and Dreamy Creamy but sinks in faster AND is more moisturizing. I have thick black hair on my legs (I know...very pretty...) and I always have red bumps and I even sometimes bleed after shaving. Not if I use this lotion afterwards. I am hooked and I recommend this to anyone looking for a really moisturizing and healing lotion. Love it and will repurchase again and again. Great great stuff!!! :-)

Popular Lotions / Creams