LUSH Coco Lotion

3.6

on 12/27/2012 7:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I adore this lotion! It has a lovely creamy almost whipped texture, but melts into my skin. I get terrible dry patches in winter, but in just a few days use this is clearing them up and leaves my skin looking amazing. I love the tub, and the only downfall is while it claims to be lightly scented, I don't smell a thing. This actually works on for me since I don't have to worry about scents clashing. Will definitely repurchase for winter-time use.

on 8/6/2010 2:31:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this because it is more non scented compared to other LUSH lotions. This does moisturize my skin really nicely.
I want to try other lotions but some are so scented I wouldn't be able to wear my perfumes with them.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this lotion however it is no miracle (which Iwasn't looking for anyway). It is a great every day lotion to layer on after a shower. It is realy moisturising and gentle on the skin. I would like it to smell a little more of coconut but I'm glad they havn't added any un naturall scent to it.

on 2/2/2010 7:42:00 AM

I'm really disapointed with this lotion, although I am a huge Lush fan this just hasn't delivered for me.

On the positive side I think the scent is very mild and inoffensive, in fact I was able to use this as I would an unscented lotion and apply whatever fragrance I wanted afterwards or before.
It is smooth, it absorbs into the skin fairly well and it does not leave any sticky or oily residue on you/your clothing/your sheets.

The problem that I have with this is it just does not moisturise, it doesn't even seem to keep the moisture that I had in my skin. Bearing in mind I have tested this over a 4 week+ period during January I was expecting my skin to feel pretty dry, but I found myself having to top up and remoisturise in the evening before bed aswell (I shower and moisturise midday).
THis didn't break me out, but it did make my skin feel itchy and uncomfortable and it wasn't until I bought another body butter and started to use it as it smelled so good that I realised how badly Coco lotion was performing. Don't bother with this, Dream Cream is one of my all time favourite products, there are far better and cheaper light lotions if you want to wear something that doesn't smell or moisturise.

on 2/1/2010 11:13:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

Decided to try this after sampling at the Lush boutique. The SA gave me a very nice hand massage/treatment which left my hands feelling really moist. This cream did not live up to my expectations and I don't think that I will try anymore Lush products.

on 1/30/2010 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Wow, I'm honestly supprised this got such a good rating. Usually I love lush, but this product did not agree with me at all! I received a free tester, and the quality and moisturising power of the cream was pretty good, but I absolutely hated the smell! It was rosemary and mandarin or something... the rosemary was faaar too strong and bitter smelling. Coconuts are goregeous smelling, why couldn't they just leave it at that? or add something pleasant like some kind of fruit or flower smell instead of a strong herb? A rare fail on Scent for LUSH IMO. I definitely won't repurchase, but don't let this review put you off buying it, just PLEASE don't buy it without smelling it!

on 11/16/2009 6:30:00 PM

This is really nice. It smooths on very nice and feels a little oily for about 30 seconds and then just sinks in immediately. It doesn't feel greasy at all as most hand and body creams do on me. I cannot stand anything greasy on my legs at night either as it just makes me feel like I am wet and sweaty when I am in bed, so this is so much better for my legs at night than any other lotion.My skin feels so soft with this lotion. I even tried this on my face and it was very nice. I think I will definitely purchase this again as I can wear this just about anytime and not have the issues of that greasy messy feeling. It really does sink in so quickly. The scent isn't anything special, but it isn't bad either. It really doesn't have much scent at all, which is fine for me as I can still wear my usual perfume without this interfering. Test this out if you are in Lush. I was pleasantly surprised by this lotion.

on 11/15/2009 5:03:00 PM

I tried this lotion in the LUSH store after the sales associate urged me to sample it. It is absolutely HEAVENLY... it sunk into my skin completely and didn't feel greasy at all. My hands felt so soft afterward and I couldn't stop smelling them. I think this is now my HG hand lotion!

on 11/10/2009 12:03:00 PM

I love this lotion! It melts into my skin leaving no greasy feeling. My skin feels like silk after using this for a week. I find it very soothing to my sensitive skin. It doesn't have much of a fragrance, which is great since so many of my other products are scented. Highly recommend!! A definite repurchase!

Popular Lotions / Creams