LUSH Coco Lotion

2.0

1 review

on 9/13/2012 1:57:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Ok I think I used this enough to be able to review. I am a type of person that MUST put on lotion after every shower or else I will become severely dry and itchy. You would think I have dry skin but I'm actually oily, I know I blame it on my weird family genes. Any who the cream itself its somewhat greasy and feels like its doing something, but in reality its only doing the bare minimum. Its a light mositurizer but after a while it feels like you didn't put anything at all. I notice after putting some on at night before going to bed I feel itchy in certain places I know I slathered the lotion and they still feel itchy as if I didn't put any on at all. I feel Lush in general is either hit or miss and does not last as long as they claims it does. This product is definately a miss especially since its $20 a tub. Honestly I'm all for natural items but for something that's "natural" the price is a ripe off. The container that it comes in even sucks, if its a lotion it should be in a bottle not in a tub where I can touch and contaminate the remaining product. Sorry Lush but this is a fail for $20.