LUSH Coco Lotion

Filtered by skin type : Oily
LUSH Coco Lotion

2.7

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Overall this is just an average lightweight lotion. Nothing super special about this but I guess this would be a nice moisterizer in the hotter, sticky, summer months. I don't understand why this is priced @ close to $20.00 for a tub of 8.9 oz. Kinda pricey in my opinion! You could do better getting a cheap dollar store lotion for the same amout. I could barely smell the scent to this either. If you are looking for serious moisturizing stick to any of the LUSH's solid "Massage Bars" they last all day.

on 1/30/2010 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Wow, I'm honestly supprised this got such a good rating. Usually I love lush, but this product did not agree with me at all! I received a free tester, and the quality and moisturising power of the cream was pretty good, but I absolutely hated the smell! It was rosemary and mandarin or something... the rosemary was faaar too strong and bitter smelling. Coconuts are goregeous smelling, why couldn't they just leave it at that? or add something pleasant like some kind of fruit or flower smell instead of a strong herb? A rare fail on Scent for LUSH IMO. I definitely won't repurchase, but don't let this review put you off buying it, just PLEASE don't buy it without smelling it!

on 1/1/2010 5:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I got a sample of this. It's a very moisturizing lotion and it has no added perfume which is amazing! My dad uses this because he has dry hands and he says it's really good. Recommend it!

Popular Lotions / Creams