LUSH Coco Lotion

LUSH Coco Lotion

on 5/16/2013 2:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This lotion is wonderful. I have pretty dry skin so I have been searching for a very hydrating lotion that doesn't leave a sticky residue or feel like it's coating your skin. I am also pretty particular about scents. I tend to be a Bath and Body Works triple moisture lotion kind of gal, but decided to seek a new product. I tried the Aveeno lotion, but it didn't really work for me. So I stopped by Lush at my local mall and found a new love. I had an incredibly nice sales associate talk with me about my skin and then test stuff on me and explain what it was made of. The coco lotion is very hydrating and does not leave you feeling sticky or covered in something. It has helped make my skin very smooth and leaves a very faint coconut smell. (There is no added scent). The formula seems thick at first, but once you rub it in, it vanishes! I do like the little pot it comes in, but it would make it difficult if I wanted to travel with it. Overall, great product!

on 6/5/2011 1:30:00 PM

Note: I used to have a tub or two of Dream Cream on me at any time. I thought it was the best lotion EVER, until I found Coco Lotion.
I use this on my face every day and night. I have very dry flaky skin in the winter, and I get a little moist in the face in the summer, but this lotion takes care of it all. It's great under makeup if you're going for the dewy look, and never breaks me out!
It may seem expensive ($20 for a tub), but considering that one tub lasted me seven months, it's well worth it to me. Otherwise, I'd have to spend at least $10 monthly for a new tube of drugstore moisturizer. I just purchased my second tub, and am committed to a long-term relationship with it.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

This product is very moisturizing and does make my skin feel soft. It is a tad bit greasy when I first but it on, but then it dries quickly and my hands are soft! The smell doesn't bother me at all. It's a typical lush smell, natural lotiony smell. I probably won't purchase again, only because I love the Dream Cream way better. I do like the packaging, the little buckets are cool because I can see how much I have left and I just dunk my hands in and go. Perfect!

on 2/1/2010 11:13:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

Decided to try this after sampling at the Lush boutique. The SA gave me a very nice hand massage/treatment which left my hands feelling really moist. This cream did not live up to my expectations and I don't think that I will try anymore Lush products.

on 10/28/2009 11:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I just purchased this today on my mini LUSH excursion after work. I have to say, I'm pretty sold, already. I'm still debating whether I prefer this or the Dream Cream. Whereas the Coco Lotion has a nicer feel going on and sinking in, I think the moisturizing effect fades a little faster than with the Dream Cream. All in all, this is a fantastic lotion with a lovely, gentle scent, but perhaps not the best option for sensitive, winter skin. I do think I will continue to purchase this, perhaps along with the Dream Cream to use for my more itchy or sensitive days.

Popular Lotions / Creams