LUSH Coco Lotion

LUSH Coco Lotion

3.8

on 9/12/2009 9:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Ok..I can`t believe there aren`t any reviews on this yet! This is the BEST body lotion LUSH has and the best body lotion I ever used and I`ve tried a lot. In fact I gave up on lotions a year ago since none really did anything and I always was too lazy to use them after bathing or showering, if I felt dry I just used some oil on wet skin still in the shower and dried as usual. I have used Symphaty for the skin and Dreamy Creamy by LUSH which I both loved because they smelled great and made my skin soft but never repurchased. This one makes my skin as soft as I never thought would be possible! Don`t ask me how it does it but it smoothes away any dry patches and little bumps anywhere on my body. If you expect this to smell like coconut, it does not. It just smells like a clean smelling lotion and I`m glad because this way it doesn`t interfere with my parfumes. The texture is a little more fluent than Sympathy for the skin and Dreamy Creamy but sinks in faster AND is more moisturizing. I have thick black hair on my legs (I know...very pretty...) and I always have red bumps and I even sometimes bleed after shaving. Not if I use this lotion afterwards. I am hooked and I recommend this to anyone looking for a really moisturizing and healing lotion. Love it and will repurchase again and again. Great great stuff!!! :-)

on 10/28/2009 11:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I just purchased this today on my mini LUSH excursion after work. I have to say, I'm pretty sold, already. I'm still debating whether I prefer this or the Dream Cream. Whereas the Coco Lotion has a nicer feel going on and sinking in, I think the moisturizing effect fades a little faster than with the Dream Cream. All in all, this is a fantastic lotion with a lovely, gentle scent, but perhaps not the best option for sensitive, winter skin. I do think I will continue to purchase this, perhaps along with the Dream Cream to use for my more itchy or sensitive days.

on 11/7/2009 4:56:00 PM

Move over Dream Cream, Coco Lotion is here to stay! I am absolutely LOVING this cream! It sinks right in to the skin at leaves it feeling very soft. My favorite part about this is the lovely smell it has, very nice, subtle coconut smell. Also, this lotion doesn't leave the oily residue that the dream cream leaves behind. I agree that for those days when your skin is very dry, I think the dream cream would do a better job at soothing and hydrating he skin. Will repurchase this for sure!

on 11/10/2009 12:03:00 PM

I love this lotion! It melts into my skin leaving no greasy feeling. My skin feels like silk after using this for a week. I find it very soothing to my sensitive skin. It doesn't have much of a fragrance, which is great since so many of my other products are scented. Highly recommend!! A definite repurchase!

on 11/15/2009 5:03:00 PM

I tried this lotion in the LUSH store after the sales associate urged me to sample it. It is absolutely HEAVENLY... it sunk into my skin completely and didn't feel greasy at all. My hands felt so soft afterward and I couldn't stop smelling them. I think this is now my HG hand lotion!

on 11/16/2009 6:30:00 PM

This is really nice. It smooths on very nice and feels a little oily for about 30 seconds and then just sinks in immediately. It doesn't feel greasy at all as most hand and body creams do on me. I cannot stand anything greasy on my legs at night either as it just makes me feel like I am wet and sweaty when I am in bed, so this is so much better for my legs at night than any other lotion.My skin feels so soft with this lotion. I even tried this on my face and it was very nice. I think I will definitely purchase this again as I can wear this just about anytime and not have the issues of that greasy messy feeling. It really does sink in so quickly. The scent isn't anything special, but it isn't bad either. It really doesn't have much scent at all, which is fine for me as I can still wear my usual perfume without this interfering. Test this out if you are in Lush. I was pleasantly surprised by this lotion.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I got a bunch of free samples of this when I was in France before it came out in the USA and I love it. Great lotion and doesn't really have a smell so it won't mix with your perfume.

on 1/1/2010 5:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I got a sample of this. It's a very moisturizing lotion and it has no added perfume which is amazing! My dad uses this because he has dry hands and he says it's really good. Recommend it!

on 1/16/2010 6:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This lotion feels so smooth on your skin leaving it so soft and silky! I would have wanted a stronger scent though.. I'm giving only 3 lippies because you can find an equally good "non scented" lotion in the drugstore for half the price...

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

Well I purchased this on a whim because I finally figured out that my skin does not tolerate cocoa butter very well, which is a pity because it is in a lot of LUSH products. It does moisturize pretty well and it has a inoffensive scent. I might purchase this again when I run out but it looks like it would be a while since I use this lotion sporadically. I have a lot of lotions so I tend to rotate.

Popular Lotions / Creams