Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder - 001 Transparent

Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder - 001 Transparent

3.9

TALC, DIMETHICONE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRICTRIGLYCERIDE, SILICA, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), BORON NITRIDE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, LECITHIN, METHYLPARABEN, ALLYL METHACRYLATES CROSSPOLYMER, CETYLDIMETHICONE, PROPYLPARABEN, LAUROYL LYSINE,BUTYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM),BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, BENZYLSALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL,HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENECARBOXALDEHYDE. [ /- (MAY CONTAIN): MICA, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007)________________________________________________Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Polyethylene, Petrolatum, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Polybutene, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Tocpherol Acetate, Methylparaben, Coconut Oil, Mineral Oil, Propylparaben, Zinc Oxide, Fragrance, Aloe Barbadensis, Polysorbate 20, BHT, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroisohexyl 3-Cyclohexane Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, Butylparaben, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Bismuth Oxychloride

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

It is a shame that the packaging so cheap and fragile, because the powder inside it is amazing. Keeps me matte without looking powdery when applied with a big, fluffy brush, for about 3-4h before I need to touch it up. I kept the powder in my bag for touch ups throughout the day and the lid broke in no time. I will buy it because I really like the product formula and it is very affordable.

on 2/8/2017 7:06:00 PM

Not good coverage and the perfume smell is just way to strong.

on 2/8/2017 6:14:00 PM

This powder offers good coverage and provides a nice finish. However, I found 001 to be very, very yellow. Completely changed the color of my foundation.

This only works for me when my skin is VERY oily. If you don't have a very oily skin and even if you only use a little bit, it will look bad, not smooth and will emphasize (and create) dry patches. The packaging is bad and breaks easily.

on 1/1/2017 3:09:00 PM

I have a combination skin and I quickly get oily. So combination skin in a tropical and humid country, I need all the coverage that I can get. This product left a medium coverage for me and after 1-2 hours, my skin already looked oily. I didn't pay much to get this so for the price, it's good but overall not so much. It's not long lasting. I don't think I will buy this again unfortunately.

on 12/29/2016 12:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I tried this stuff in the color sandstorm, so decided to try transparent. Fail. It didnt even keep me shine-free for 2 hours. Put it on before going to a movie, was shiny when i came back. Also, dislike the slight scent to the powder. Will stick to ELF.

on 12/28/2016 6:55:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Whilst the price point is amazing, this product didn't work for me. The 'transparent' claim is not completely true and when used to bake, leaves a yellowish colour behind. When used to set the whole face it tends to cake up, especially around the t zone. I thought it could be because of the liquid foundation I was using underneath the powder, but I discovered it caked up with all my foundations (both drugstore and high end).Please note I have combination skin, and while this product didn't give me the results I wanted, I have friends who swear by it.

on 9/27/2016 12:18:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm impressed by this product,I rarely use drugstore products because my skin is so oily,so I really need heavy duty products,I just decided to give this product a try after hearing so many good things about,Im so glad I did! This really makes a difference on my skin,it sets and mattifies with looking cakey,it makes my skin really smooth, and helps blur my pores. I love the packaging,its easy to carry around and to swirl a big brush on it. The only cons about this product is that it isnt completly transparent,It does kinda give me a white cast,and that it contains petrolatum and mineral oil which are bad for the skin. But over all this is a great product!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This powder has been a staple for me since high school- so decades now! I am never without it in my makeup collection but I don't reach for it every day. For me, this, despite being called 'Transparent' provides coverage (light to medium) and I don't always feel I want that matte covered look. When I do, this is excellent. If you want to keep your t-zone shine free it works a small miracle. As my skin has grown older (with me attached) I suffer less from unwanted shine, but if I want to do an old fashioned- glamor look (think classic red lips, cat's eye liner) this is absolutely perfect and it photographs like a dream. The packaging is not great and it does not come with a sponge or brush, but that's okay- it's so cheap. I have tried brush, sponge and puff with this and prefer a velour puff. On occasion, I have prised it out of its cheap plastic container and put it in a vintage compact. I do love this stuff. My vanity is brimful of high-end and (good) low-end and this sits happily with my more expensive buys. Wonderful powder. Just loses one lippie for packaging but no biggie.

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

You know when you've tried on 82 outfits for a night out and nothing looks good - you're hormonally chubby, you're spilling out of a bra, your legs are too short today, those shoes give you cankles, one dress makes you look like a grandma, the other one makes you look like a hooker and another one makes you look like a hooker grandma? Then, just as you're ready to call your pals and claim salmonella, you put on your true and faithful favourite jeans. BAM and you're lookin' good girl. Let's partayy! This powder is the jeans.