Victoria's Secret PINK Sweet & Flirty

4.5

on 10/28/2015 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is okay, great for throwing in your purse in case you want to smell fresh and need a bit of perking up. To me, it leans more toward a young girl/young woman's scent, but again, it is nice to keep in your purse for feeling bright and fresh, and not worry about losing or breaking an expensive perfume. Definitely a girly/youthful type of scent. I kind of had gotten away from VS scents a while ago, as I am now in my 40's, but I went back to get a couple of these handy little bottles this past summer, for something fun!! The scents are pretty light, not overpowering, and actually last quite a few hours. Dry down is pretty much the same as when first applied, so they do not get funny or funky smelling. When they are on sale, it is a nice time to purchase. When they have their 3 for $x or similar type of sale, that is a great time to snatch one up and maybe give the other 2 as gifts or keep one in each purse or in the car, in your desk, or at work or in your locker at school.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Very faint, very generic clean scent. I get the tiniest, most vague whiff of berry. Maybe it's my skin?

To Read all 37 Reviews, Login or Join

on 3/10/2015 2:42:00 AM

One of my favorite perfumes, love it for the warm months it's so awakening and fresh and reminds me of a fresh garden it lasts a good amount of the day and makes me happy when I smell it on me

I keep several of these around in case I forget to wear perfume, or after the gym. I'm also guilty of using this as a car air freshener. I just really like the smell. It's very girly, flirty and, um, sweet. I don't love all the pink fragrances, but this one is amazing!

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

PINK's Sweet & Flirty is a great summertime scent. I wear it during the dog days, especially after I get out of the shower; I love pairing it with the matching body lotion. It's a little more sweet & sugary than it is fruity... almost overly sweet, but it's not teenage or childish. I think it's a little too much for everyday wear. I don't want to smell like candy every day… however, that won't stop me from spritzing this on a couple times a week!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have the shimmer body spray, but I couldn't find any place it had been reviewed so here goes. Sweet & Flirty is totally a girly girl's perfume!! lol if you wear VS underwear, you should, or probably already do, own this! I spritz my lingerie w this b4 I wear it. It's fruity & sugary, [& throw in some berries & grapefruit]...(I saw the posts below w the key/top notes, YES!! Tots agree!). This scent is youthful, sparkly, spazzy, exuberant, flirty, happy, & energetic. The packaging is so cute! But albeit a little impractical for travel. I luv how mine has the silver fine microglitter in the spray. Dance like a mad woman to Pharrell's song "Happy" after spraying a liberal amount on yourself :)

I'm way older than the targeted age for this I'm sure. I love it though, and always got compliments when I wear it. It's sweet but not sickeningly so. I have the EDT in the glass bottle, so it probably wears better than just the body spray. I even gave my teen daughter my body spray just so I could buy the EDT for me. I'm not seeing this at Victoria's Secret now, so they may have discontinued it.

on 2/11/2014 7:33:00 AM

Mmm, grapey yumminess. It's a young, sweet scent. I love the Pink line. It's cheap 3/$30 and it smells great. It's a nice, fun scent. I wouldn't wear this out at night but it's a good daytime, casual scent.

on 12/4/2013 8:14:00 PM

This is definitely one of my favorite fragrances. It smells amazing and I absolutely love it. I think you get a good amount for the price and it is worth it.

on 10/29/2013 2:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is my favorite body splash/fragrance of all time! I don't really like anything from Victoria's Secret except for this body splash. It smells so sweet and just lovely!

The only instance where I had a problem with this product was one defective bottle I had purchased. The pump would not release, and the only way to get the product out was to physically break the plastic bottle.

Other than that though, I love this stuff~

Popular Fragrances