Kat Von D Sinner

3.4

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Cinnamon, Vanilla, White Florals, Vetiver, Patchouli and Wood. These are most of my favourite gothic fragrance notes and the combination sounds divine. The only problem is, this perfume really doesn't smell that good. I'm guessing that cheap, synthetic perfumes are used in this, because there is no depth here, it smells like a cheap body spray.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

OMG smells amazing. Like a little woodsy and cinnamon but still feminine. It must be a re- release since it's supposed to be a new perfume but the reviews here are from 2014.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I can see how this scent may not be for everyone, but it's right up my alley. The scent is a bit strong at first, but quickly tones down. At first, it is a bit musky, with a strong cinnamon/jasmine/orange notes . On me, it fades down to a warm, caramel/slight cinnamon scent, that I find very sultry and sexy. As other reviewers have mentioned, the scent does fade after a few hours. If you like spicy or oriental fragrances, you will love this one. My husband always comments on how nice I smell when I wear this fragrance.

I did notice that Sephora (at least the locations near me) no longer sells this fragrance in the store, and the website now only offers the 1 oz size. I'm hoping that it is not being discontinued, as it seems whenever I find a great fragrance, it's discontinued.....

Smelled lovely on me but faded away in a couple of hrs :(

Addicting, yes! This has some moderate staying power. The scent is spicy, sweet, musky, and slightly floral. This reminds me of Pacifica's "Mexican Cocoa" but more intense, with a red musk undertone. The packaging is very cute, too. I definitely prefer this one over Saint, and I recommend trying it out, though it may not be for everyone.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This was one of the first "expensive" fragrances I bought a while ago, and it's still one of my favorites. I bought the rollerball and I still have a lot of product left even though I use it a lot. It is a dark, somewhat musky scent, but there's also a lot of spiciness, which I didn't realize until I compared it with some of my other perfumes. I can best describe it as something that you would expect to find at a Renaissance Fair - that woody smell of spices and exotic oils, which is mostly why I purchased it.

The staying power of this fragrance is decent from what I can tell. Initially, it smells very strong, so it takes a few minutes to dissipate before it really starts to smell nice. Unfortunately the fragrance does not seem to last the entire day, and is very faint by the evening, so I would recommend taking the rollerball with you if you want to have the scent with you throughout the day. But based on how little I have used up so far, I think this is a good scent for the price (specifically referring to the rollerball).

You will probably not like this perfume if you do not like darker or slightly masculine scents. I only dinged it for packaging because using the rollerball sticks makes me afraid I'll accidentally crack or shatter the glass.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Basing my review off a deluxe sample, I really like this dark, heavier scent. It has good staying power (although it doesn't last all day, but makes it through several hours). I may purchase the rollerball size of this when my sample runs out. For me, it's not an every day kind of scent, so I don't think I would need a full size bottle.

I just ran out of this perfume a couple/few days ago and I plan on repurchasing it as soon as I hit Sephora if that tells you how much I love this. I am very bad at describing scents, as a lot of other people are, but this, too me, is more of a warm, spicy scent. I don't remember what the fragrance notes are, but I do know that most of the notes in there are very prominent, at least to my nose, anyway. This isn't a type of scent I normally go for, by the way. I am more of a berry type of person, but this just smells amazing!

Uh-oh, looks like I just found a cheaper substitute for Juliette Has A Gun's Lady Vengeance... Way cheaper lol. According to sephora, the notes for Sinner's opening aren't that similar to JHAG's LV. But other similarities, like with the darker floral opening and then with the patchouli and vanilla, are undeniable. The first sniff I took, I kept trying to think where I had sniffed something so similar before, and then I remembered LV. Of course, the Bulgarian rose note in jhag LV is a little stronger than the florals in the opening of Sinner, but both smell amazing in their own right. I highly recommend, especially if you've been saving your nickels for a FB of Lady Vengeance. This may just tide you over until the holidays lol.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Sexy, Mysterious, Addictive..you get the point. Smells amazing and lasts on for a really long time. Very impressed considering I usually hate celebrity perfumes!

Popular Fragrances