Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Circus Fantasy

Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Circus Fantasy

3.3

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

I have all ways liked her scents and this scent is sassy and sexy it's loud but not too loud but don't spray a lot love to put this on after a shower got lots of compliments as well

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

As much as I love every Britney Spears fragrance, this is the only one so far which is not my favorite. It's a sweet scent, but it smells like it has been stored in daylight for weeks. I think it would be better if they released an Eau de Toilette because this type of scent is too extreme to be an Eau de Parfum.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

i love britney shes the queen and i love her perfumes so obvs i wanted to get this but im not a fan of this one sadly:( i really wanted to like it but it smells too coolish if that makes sense not sweet like her others it is sweet but in a really bad way :/ very synthetic and maybe floral? if u like katy perry's purr i think you may like this possibly?

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

My first perfume ever! Friend got it for my 18th birthday and I just loved it. I loved spraying it for going out nights for dancing... and for my first boyfriend. So fond memories of this. If I had to describe the scent... it smells like a sugary tangy lemonade with a clean smell. You can spray a lot of it and I think it would be inoffensive. The lasting power sucks, on me it disappears within an hour. But it was great for my first perfume.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I got this on sale, 20 bucks for 100ml. The bottle is really cute (I love the colours) and I like the scent as well. It's not overpowering but it reminds me of something from my childhood that I just can't put my finger on. I think that's the reason why I love the scent. It calms me. Glad to have it a part of my collection!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This might be my favorite sweet scent! Love this fragrance!

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

I assumed since I love the original Fantasy in it's foody glory, I would enjoy the flankers. I could not have been more wrong and really should have read more MUA reviews before blind buying. Nothing about Circus Fantasy is gourmand. This is a very fresh, cool blue, floral fragrance. I don't really know what about it evokes a circus, so the name is pretty idiotic. I absolutely cannot stand aquatic notes and the lotus element in this scent is unbearable to my nose. This is one of maybe 3 perfumes in the world that gives me a headache. While there are some fruity notes, this is the most floral member of the Fantasy family. Absolutely no semblance to the cupcake beauty of the pink bottle. Highly disappointing. Fortunately I found this at TJ Maxx for $7.99 and they let me return it so no harm done. I recommend this to those who enjoy aquatic florals.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I love a lot of Britney Spear's perfumes, and a lot of people have said this was their least favorite and I can see why. I do like it, but it lacks some things. When I think of a circus, I think of cotton candy/snow cones/popcorn and yummy things. This is not a foody sweet scent. It is sort of citrusy, not by much, and sort of sweer, but doesn't smell like the same sort of sweet as the other fantasies. It does remind me of something I've smelled before but I cant put my finger on it. It has sort of a fresh smell to it. Sweet and fresh. I wish I could give a better description and say what it reminds me of. If I think of it, I will update the review. It's not bad at all though, and worth having in your Britney collection.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I have Fantasy. I think it's more of a daytime scent, it smells like cotton candy to me.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is one of my favorite fragrances for spring and 'cool' summer days. It's very sweet, light and bright to wear. I wouldn't wear it on very hot days, I think that the smell might become a bit too strong.

It's nothing breathtakingly awesome, but it holds up well as an everyday scent.

Popular Fragrances