History: for transparency, I love Origins and worked for the line! But I am doing this objectively.
I love the smell and texture of this creamy, non-greasy formula. It definitely is not creamy like a "creme" cleanser, but more like a water-based-gel cream. It's almost iridescent in color, and white.
- a little goes a VERY long way. Use only a pea-size amount for best results.
- while it does smell amazing and feel amazing as you're using it, the moment you rinse with water, I get the feeling that i just used bar soap on my face.*
- price: not bad at about mid-range, it's neither drugstore nor high-end.
- packaging: a squeeze tube that is neat and true to Origins' minimalist style.
* What I think or feel as I use this, is that it may clean on the surface, but I don't feel like my skin is getting a deep cleaning. Your skin, once rinsed, feels like that same squeaky-feel when you use bar soap on a body part. I prefer a more smooth finish, like when you use most cleansers. Your skin doesn't rinse so quickly, it takes usually about 3-4 splashes with water, and then you feel really refreshed and 0 grease left.
My skin is oily, so I feel especially greasy, and that's another reason I prefer to feel super clean after I wash.
The fact too that they describe it as frothy" is a little misleading; I picture a lot of bubbles, etc - but it just is smooth and doesn't generate suds or bubbles.
This is a mid-level satisfaction product for me; I would much rather use the other products in the Origins line, which are often a hit for me.