Bobbi Brown Illuminating Bronzing Powder in Antigua

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
Bobbi Brown Illuminating Bronzing Powder in Antigua
Illuminating Bronzing Powder in AntiguaIlluminating Bronzing Powder in AntiguaIlluminating Bronzing Powder in Antigua

Talc , Zea Mays (Corn) Starch , Zinc Stearate , Silica , Polyethylene , Tricaprylin , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Isopropyl Myristate , Lanolin Alcohol , Isopropyl Palmitate , Lanolin Oil , Ascorbyl Palmitate , Tocopherol , Tetrasodium Edta , Chlorphenesin , Potassium Sorbate , [ /- Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Red 36 Lake (Ci 12085) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410) , Red 34 Lake (Ci 15880) , Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850) , Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Red 6 (Ci 15850) , Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380) , Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360)]

on 5/13/2013 3:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I have the BB Antigua and the Maui for a pop of color on the cheeks over bronzer. Love them both!

I heard that Bobbi Brown was coming out with a bronzer with shimmer in it over a year ago, and that it was going to be beautiful. I was told to watch for “Antigua”.

I purchased Antigua the first week it premiered without even trying it on. I hurried home and put it right over the blush I was wearing, and I just glowed! I’ve tried it with my regular bronzer, with pot rouge, with everyone of my six powder blushes (I’m a BB blush addict), and all by itself. It always looks wonderful no matter what, and never looks like I’ve tried to do anything at all. To make sure it lasts (powder blushes have a tendency to fade on me)…my favorite combination is Bronzer, Pale Pink Pot Rouge, and then Antigua. I look a little ruddy with any of the deeper shades of Pot Rouge underneath. It’s reminiscent of Soft Lights by Smashbox (lighter than Tint…deeper than Shimmer), but so much nicer. It doesn’t have that nasty white look if I put on a little too much. It’s so finely milled and silky to the touch that it never looks bad if I get a little heavy-handed. And it’s not shiny at all.. The Anigua is VERY subtle. Just lovely illumination:)

It gives me that sunny, healthy, pretty “I’ve been on a vacation” look. Now…who could ask for more?