Bobbi Brown Illuminating Bronzing Powder in Antigua

Filtered by age: 44-55
Bobbi Brown Illuminating Bronzing Powder in Antigua
Illuminating Bronzing Powder in AntiguaIlluminating Bronzing Powder in AntiguaIlluminating Bronzing Powder in Antigua

4.7

Talc , Zea Mays (Corn) Starch , Zinc Stearate , Silica , Polyethylene , Tricaprylin , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Isopropyl Myristate , Lanolin Alcohol , Isopropyl Palmitate , Lanolin Oil , Ascorbyl Palmitate , Tocopherol , Tetrasodium Edta , Chlorphenesin , Potassium Sorbate , [ /- Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Red 36 Lake (Ci 12085) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410) , Red 34 Lake (Ci 15880) , Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850) , Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Red 6 (Ci 15850) , Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380) , Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360)]

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I saw the shade, Antigua, online and thought it might be a good shade. I went to one of the BB counters for advice and quick tips and long story short..... I adore this color. I use the cool sand foundation and the two work together so well. Oh,, I use this as a blush. I have another bronzer I use from Tarte. I have fair skin and I again, just love the Antigua,

on 10/2/2017 4:45:00 PM

I can't believe I have not reviewed this! This is such a staple HG for me that I never even look at other blushes... well, ok, I bought Nars Orgasm because I figured I NEEDED it since everybody in the world seems to love it. And, I do like Orgasm but nothing, I MEAN NO OTHER BLUSH, looks as good on me as Illuminating Bronzing Powder in Antigua. I have hit pan once and bought again and I just bought a new blush/bronzer combo she has on her website for the holidays just because it has Antigua in it. The pots are so big, that they last me a year and a half using it everyday. Now, I know this is technically a bronzer but as others have said, it is an absolutely perfect blush for my NW20 light to medium skin tone. But, it works as a light bronzer too on me, but I never us it that way because it's so perfect as a blush. HG HG HG... I will lay down and die if it's ever discontinued.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I first bought this product about 3 years ago and have just bought my second one so felt it was time to write a review. This is a gorgeous pink with a hint of shimmer and the slightest hint of brown. It's all I need to use on my NC20 skin. Used lightly it can give the look of a slight tan (I do go pinkish in the sun!). Recently after watching lots of Youtube videos I convinced myself I needed a mat bronzer and to use this as a blush so I bought the BB golden light, but I still prefer Antigua on its own. Maybe I will use the Golden Light when I actually have a real tan!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my favorite summer blush. It warms my cheeks with a lovely glow, with a faint shimmer. I love me some shimmer! It's not over the top, just lovely. Huge pan that lasts forever. Expensive. This is not a bronzer, that's just nuts.

on 6/10/2015 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love Antigua and have used it for years. It is a cooler pink with a little bit of shimmer--not crazy sparkle at all. If I want to get the perfect bronze for my skin tone (Bobbi Brown Sand or Warm Sand) I mix the Antigua with the Natural bronzer compact. Just a swirl in both palettes to load the brush, then a light swipe to cheeks, forehead and chin.

on 10/7/2014 8:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

It's a decent product but the shade, Antigua, was one of the lightest and pinkest, and it looks on me like it's too brown to be blush and too pink to be bronzer. For whatever reason, I'm just not impressed with it.

on 8/23/2014 5:27:00 PM

How good is this bronzer ( ok, we all know it actually is a blush-bronzer hybrid)?

It it so phenomenally good that I repurchased it 3 times by now. Nope, the other 2 didn't break, crack, nothing untoward happened to them. But I used them up. Aaaaaaall the way to the bottom of the pan. And this has never, EVER happened to any blush I posess. I either get bored of them, or they don't look right in the height if the summer or dead of the winter, but this one....amazing. For the lack of a better description, this very clever combination of pink-peach-bronze colours just makes the wearer look alive and healthy. At any time of year. Best of all, the discreet sheen imparts a subtle youthful glow without being overly "glowy" or shiny. Due to my large pores I usually cannot use anything remotely glowy or shiny since this accentuates my pores even more. But not this one. Not a bit. It is a miracle product. You simply MUST check it out when you are at a BB booth. You'll thank me...honestly. BB products are often either hit or miss for me ( e.g. Hate her lippies - great colours but either incredibly drying or increadibly smeary and greasy). But for Antigua she should go to heaven :-)

on 8/24/2011 12:05:00 AM

This suits me very well. You have to be very pale for this to turn up well on your skin. For me, I like a healthy pinkish hue instead of full-on bronzer (yes, this is not exactly 100% bronzer, in case you're looking for one) and this fits the bill very well. Don't get this if you're looking for a bronzer tanned look, you will most likely be disappointed. If you're looking for a lil summer glowing look, I think you'd be pleased.

on 5/19/2011 11:53:00 AM

Finally! I found the perfect bronzer! And it's the last bronzer I will ever buy. Why? Nothing could be as good as this one. I'm very pale, and this color is absolutely perfect for my skin tone. Gives my face the perfect flush. Not orangey or dirty looking at all. I only use a tiny bit on my cheeks and forehead, but you can build to a darker tone and even that looks great.

Unfortunately, like most of Bobbi's products, it is outrageously high in cost. But the product is well worth the cost because there just isn't anything as good as this out there. Most bronzers are very unflattering to pale faces and this one is the exception, so I don't mind paying a fortune for something that looks this good. Awesome product, can't recommend it enough.

on 9/27/2010 5:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I love this bronzer. It seems more like a blush color but it has a slight "bronzey" cast to it. When I wear it, it reminds me of the color my face used to turn (brownish pink?) at the beach back in my reckless youth before I started practicing safe sun. It has slight shimmer but not alot - just enough to give you a slight glow.