4.4

price range

Reviews

2.0

7 months ago

Unfortunately, this product makes my hair look greasy...😕. But my friend liked it( on her hair)🤔☺

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

5 years ago

I have frizzy wavy hair and i use this before or after straightening .. it reallys helps my hair look shiny and healthy even tough i know its not .0h well not sure what i would do without thiz.

About reviewer (192 reviews)

SkinOily, Tan, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

5 years ago

I love this spray. I picked it up on a whim at TJ Maxx for cheap, and although the bottle is fairly small I think it will last me quite a while. I use it as a last step after I have finished styling my hair and I really like the way it makes it look/feel. I keep it concentrated on the ends (my hair is slightly past my collar bone). I was worried it would make my hair feel greasy or weigh it down, but it does not do this at all. I use about one or two sprays. It adds a nice shine without looking too glossy or fake and tames flyaways. I will definitely repurchase.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

5 years ago

I have silver/black hair, stopped coloring it last year, great decision if I must say so myself. Anyway, just picked this up at TJ Maxx, may be discontinued by Sebastian, because it was in clearance for $5, love it, very light scent, has a UV Filter (matters more if you color your hair), and makes my hair incredibly shiny, can't even feel that it's in your hair.

About reviewer (34 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrown

7 years ago

Love it. I have thick, coarse, black, curly hair. I use this after blow drying and flat ironing and it adds a great amount of shine to my hair as well as a nice, light scent. It is not at all greasy and silicone-y even though it has some -cones in it. I have tried a lot of different shine sprays in the past and have been disappointed in most of them as they are either greasy, full of sd-alcohol, or just weigh my hair down. I really like the shine and smoothness this gives my hair and will definitely re-purchase. I should note I use very little as it seems to be all that's needed.

About reviewer (195 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Tan

HairBlack

8 years ago

Absolutely the best shine product I've tried...and I've tried a ton, high end and low end! A little goes a LONG way, seriously! It is lightweight and instantly, *instantly* you will notice how shiny your hair is! I've only used it after I'm done drying my hair, so I don't know the results when you use it on wet hair. I have fine but thick hair (lots of it) and so many products weigh my hair down, turn it greasy or frizzy depending on the product or smell horrible....this just does what is says and I am in love!

About reviewer (167 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesGreen

8 years ago

I love this shine spray!! I've used other shine products before (Bumble and Bumble, Bedhead, and Alterna) and this stuff is on par with the others. It's super light, gives great shine and doesn't add any weight at all. I like that it has a UV filter to fight off the damaging effects of the sun, too. I like to spray a few spritzes into my straightening product before I blow dry, and it gives my hair an beautiful glimmer that's never greasy. A little goes a long way, however, so if you are heavy handed with it, it's only common sense that it WILL make your hair greasy.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

8 years ago

This product gives your hair a great shine without weighing it down. A little goes a long way. It is expensive but worth it if you use it sparingly. I use it before I flat iron my hair and the my hair looks so silky, like it was professionally done at the salon. Must have!

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark

HairBlack

2.0

10 years ago

If you want your hair to look like you've not been washing it for a month, you can try it. I like fluffy hair, and this mist unfortunately mad them look greasy.

About reviewer (40 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesBlack

from

10 years ago

I bought this from my salon and I am totally in LOVE with this product. It is so awesome. I spray it where ever I feel like my hair seems dry and lifeless. This adds loads of shine WITHOUT making my hair greasy. It is amazing! I can even use this a few times before a washing and it still does not make hair greasy or weighed down. I can't believe that I waited so long to buy a shine spray. THIS is a MUST HAVE.

About reviewer (156 reviews)

Age36-43