Chanel QUICK SHADOW BRUSH #11

No Image

4.7

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

HG concealer brush for the past 6+ years.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I tried this at the Chanel Counter today! wow! what a wonderful brush to apply concealer, and cream eyeshadow.I'm wouldn't of ever known of this brush if it wasn't for me trying on the Chanel concealer, which is by the way a good product as well, but that is another review.I have never used a brush like this one before, it has the perfect fit for my under eye area, most concealer brushes are smaller so I didn't bother trying them but the sales associate used this to apply the concealer and it worked so good, i bought it, you have to try it to believe it, is made of synthetic materials so its perfect for the job.

I love this brush so much for my CONCEALER, I am hoping to get a back up. I recently started using concealer because I finally found one that is complimentary to my wrinkles - Chanel Lift Lumiere. For a number of weeks I had been applying with my finger but enquiries at the Chanel counter led me to try this and I can't imagine being without this soft, non-dragging, smooth, natural haired brush. This has made a huge difference to the finish of my concealer. Love, love, love.

Very good brush for application of cream products and concealers. I use it for both but now prefer my fingers cuz I like to be very up-close to the mirror when putting on my eye makeup bases and the long handles of this brush always gets in the way. I love long handles so don't get me wrong lol, but I took off a lippie cuz the synthetic bristles no longer stay together. They're kinda "split" now.

This is a great brush for large laydown - just a quick swipe across the lids and no fall out. One of my brush staples. Recommended!

on 8/22/2006 1:10:00 PM

I use this to apply concealer and foundation under my eyes. The flat shape works beautifully. My only complaint is that the little plastic cover it comes with is very hard to fit over the wide, flat brush bristles. Hence, no 5 lippies.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

This is the BEST brush to use for applying MAC Pigments on my lid! It picks up a nice amount of pigment and applies it smoothly on my lid, without any of it getting on my face. It's also good for cream e/s.

on 4/12/2005 6:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This brush is very luxurious; it has beautiful soft hairs and the head is big enough that it truly can cover a lot of lid area quickly. It applies shadows like a dream but it is almost too big for my eyeshape so that's the only reason i didn't give it 5 lippies.

Wow! This brush is unlike any other eyeshadow brush I've ever used. It is very soft and flexible, synthetic I believe? I love how it picks up the perfect amount of product & applies it effortlessly. The shadow goes only where I place it with this brush, nothing under my eyes & on my cheeks! I am slowly acquiring quite a collection of Chanel brushes and I'm surprised there are not more reviews as each one that I've purchased is amazing so far! This brush also cleans easily & dries to brand new condition in no time.

on 12/14/2004 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I love how versatile this brush is. It can be used for shadow (wet or dry, cream/liquid or powder), concealer, or even foundation. Soft, synthetic bristles do not fray, and pick up enough color without going overboard. I will repurchase, as I tend to end up with multiples of brushes I love.

Popular Makeup Brushes