Stella McCartney Stella Nude

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Stella McCartney Stella Nude

3.5

on 9/10/2011 7:53:00 PM

I have always loved Stella McCartney, but found the original a little too heavy. In comes Stella Nude...and I love it. I was in Shopper's Drug Mart (for my American friends it's a Canadian drug store chain) and gave myself a spray. I was instantly in love. I kept telling the cosmetician how great it smelled, until I realized I was sounding a little loopy and quickly made my purchase. It really is a great fragrance and I am not a usually a rose lover. My historic scents are Pure Grace, Chanel no. 5, Narcisco (all Narcisco) and frankly anything musky. But there is something so simple and clean about Stella Nude, it has quickly become one of my favorites.

on 11/17/2009 10:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

The original Stella was just too much for me. Way too much. So I was super excited to try this out. I love the rose and grapefruit notes and the slight musk in the dry down. However, there is absolutely no staying power whether on my skin or my clothes.

I wanted to love this because I do love rose scents. If this lasted longer, it might be one of my favorites.

Popular Fragrances