Stella McCartney Stella Nude

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Stella McCartney Stella Nude

3.5

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Since I love the original Stella, I hoped I'd love this and I do. This is a lighter, fresher perfume than the original but still heavy with rose. Great lasting power.

It's still a gorgeous fragrance that I highly recommend.

Stella Nude is a fresh fragrance, with notes of roses, peony, fresh vanilla, and grey amber. It smells absolutely lovely. The only thing I do not like about this fragrance is that it does not last long, even for an EDT. I usually wear a rose scented lotion underneath. Do not be shy when spraying this perfume!

on 11/24/2009 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

First off, I'm a big Stella Rose Absolut fan so wanted to try this one out. The bottle is pretty much exactly the same except that it's a pale pink colour instead of deep purple so I do like it. However, the scent itself is gross.

I don't usually read the scent notes since i'm not an expert and so I just buy depending on what I do smell. This smells like strong, alien sweat if that makes any sense at all. It's not floral, it's not fruity and it's not a sporty freshness. I'm guessing this is classified as a woody oriental of some sort but basically, all I can smell is a strange fleshy skin smell that's kinda like someone who put on perfume a couple of days ago and hasn't taken a bath since. It's kinda disgusting actually, which was disappointing to me since I wanted to like it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

the original stella is the only scent i wear anymore, so i ordered this hoping i'd like it as much as the original. it's a softer rose than stella, and smells a bit like potpurri--but in a good way. i get mostly rose and some musk, and a faint dustiness from this. a nice, clean, relaxing smell. definitely comforting--i got the linen spray, and use it on my clothes and bedding. guys always stop me and tell me i smell amazing. ;)

Popular Fragrances