Stella McCartney Stella Nude

Stella McCartney Stella Nude

4.5

on 10/6/2011 8:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I think of Stella Nude as the daytime version of Stella.
The scent in the Stella Nude is softer and gentler than the original Stella, yet it keeps the lush rose scent.
I prefer eau de toilettes to eau de parfum; there is less risk of overdoing the scent that way.
There are no harsh scents in this rose fragrance, and the scent does not change much over time. Floral fragrances have a habit of doing a scent bait-and-switch on me, but not this one.

I LOVED THIS! really gentle, calm, sexy and soft! like a natural smell when you wake up in the morning but with a good nice smell! 5 stars! its good if you dont want to offend people around you because this is light .. its just lovely :)

I have never really been a big fan of rose scented products in general, but I was pleasantly surprised by this perfume. When I first put it on, all I get is rose, not obnoxious over-the-top rose, but just very pretty and feminine. Within a few minutes, it dries down to a more subtle scent that is still slightly rosy, but also clean and soft smelling (I know, I am bad at describing scents!) I think the overall appeal of this perfume versus the regular Stella is that although it smells of rose, I do pick up on other notes, unlike with the original perfume. I did take one lippie off because it really isn't that long lasting on me, but I do think it'll be ideal this summer and even though it's cold now, I find myself using it still almost every day. Will most likely repurchase.

on 10/25/2009 7:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I didnt like the original stella in the purple bottle. Of all Nude is my favourite. It is a watery fresh rose scent that im not normally drawn to but this has a very natural smell. It lasts for ages. In fact the only reason why im writing this review is that i could smell it on my jacket after 2 weeks! I realised later it was Nude. What i like about this fragrance is that it doesnt smell synthetic no headaches and a simple fresh scent that i found soothing. Would definately purchase.

Popular Fragrances