Stella McCartney Stella Nude

Stella McCartney Stella Nude

3.0

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Finally! A scent that softly complements my mood and my body chemistry. Light, airy, feminine, clean. I would much rather reapply a scent when necessary than give everyone I meet a punch in the face with my perfume when they're six feet away.

on 5/5/2011 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I got a sample of this from Sephora. At first spray I was in heaven. This smells delicious! I am not good at describing fragrances. I thought I'd found my new summer scent but the smell evaporated within 15 minutes. I tried dousing myself in it and it still didn't last. Seems others have issue with the staying power as well. I appreciate the idea of a light fragrance but I didn't know it meant you'd literally smell "nude"! Wish this worked better for me.

on 12/19/2010 6:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

In Sephora, at first spritz I detected a rose note.... about 30 minutes later while walking around the mall I got a wiff of what I can only describe as "wet dog". Thinking maybe it was one of the other scents I tested.... back I went for another test.....no doubt it is wet dog.... couldn't clean this hot mess off fast enough.

on 1/26/2010 9:26:00 AM

I *just* bought this fragrance last night at Sephora and I am wearing it now. Had I read and then heeded the reviews I may not have purchased this. However, I didn't read, I did purchase, and I am THRILLED that I did. This scent is absolutely gorgeous. I was looking for something to replace Bath and Body Works Peony scent which they discontinued and this is a dead ringer for it. This smells amazing on me. So much so my mother opened my bottle and used it before I could!! (I had tried the tester on at Sephora). I have BOATLOADS of perfume and body lotion at home so I won't need perfume til I die but I WILL probably repurchase this when I run out. I would have given this 4 lippies but I want to take a few more days to test drive this and then I will update my rating

Popular Fragrances