Stella McCartney Stella Nude

Filtered by age: 25-29
Stella McCartney Stella Nude

3.3

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Very clean smell. I like this - smells just you just stepped out fresh out of the shower. Lovely! I only have a sample of this and will definately purchase this fragrance

on 8/23/2010 9:53:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Seen as thought the original Stella is my abosolute favourite perfume of all time i thought i'd give this a go too. This is just as lovely, but lighter and a bit fresher - perfect for daywear. Love your perfumes Stella x

I have never really been a big fan of rose scented products in general, but I was pleasantly surprised by this perfume. When I first put it on, all I get is rose, not obnoxious over-the-top rose, but just very pretty and feminine. Within a few minutes, it dries down to a more subtle scent that is still slightly rosy, but also clean and soft smelling (I know, I am bad at describing scents!) I think the overall appeal of this perfume versus the regular Stella is that although it smells of rose, I do pick up on other notes, unlike with the original perfume. I did take one lippie off because it really isn't that long lasting on me, but I do think it'll be ideal this summer and even though it's cold now, I find myself using it still almost every day. Will most likely repurchase.

on 11/24/2009 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

First off, I'm a big Stella Rose Absolut fan so wanted to try this one out. The bottle is pretty much exactly the same except that it's a pale pink colour instead of deep purple so I do like it. However, the scent itself is gross.

I don't usually read the scent notes since i'm not an expert and so I just buy depending on what I do smell. This smells like strong, alien sweat if that makes any sense at all. It's not floral, it's not fruity and it's not a sporty freshness. I'm guessing this is classified as a woody oriental of some sort but basically, all I can smell is a strange fleshy skin smell that's kinda like someone who put on perfume a couple of days ago and hasn't taken a bath since. It's kinda disgusting actually, which was disappointing to me since I wanted to like it.

i got a sample vial of this today. it's a nice scent, but the staying power isn't very well. at first spray you can really pick up the pink pepper note. the dry down smells very similar to stella in two peony. it's a little bit of a softer scent than say original stella, which can be a bit strong rose for some. it's a nice scent all in all. but i was hoping for something different from stella mccartney, as i find all her frags are kinda the same.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

the original stella is the only scent i wear anymore, so i ordered this hoping i'd like it as much as the original. it's a softer rose than stella, and smells a bit like potpurri--but in a good way. i get mostly rose and some musk, and a faint dustiness from this. a nice, clean, relaxing smell. definitely comforting--i got the linen spray, and use it on my clothes and bedding. guys always stop me and tell me i smell amazing. ;)

on 10/30/2009 7:40:00 PM

This gets a 4 for the scent, a 1 for the lasting power. On me, I get the most beautiful flush of rose, and then it dies away into nothing. Sigh. It's so lovely for the 90 seconds it lasts on me.

Popular Fragrances