Conair Infinity Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron

No Image

1 review

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This is an outstanding curling iron. I've used a gozillion different curling irons, and this is by far the best. It's ceramic coated, so the barrel is static free, and the heat is consistent across the barrel. It's also got tourmaline technology, which is supposed to ionize your hair to reduce frizz and flyaways. Personally, I have no idea if that claim is hype or not, but given how well this works, let's just assume it's part of the reason why. I love the instant heat feature. 60 seconds after you turn it on, it's at full heat and ready to go. There are 5 heat settings, starting at a low of 315 degrees, which is perfect for thinner, frail hair. I love how well this curls my hair, but mostly how it seals up the frizzy ends to make my hair look shiny and neat. I use w/Fabricate spray by Redken to produce a perfect all day hold for my thin, stressed, processed hair. Honestly, my hair has never looked this good. Another terrific feature of this is the barrel cover that you use after you're finished styling. It covers the hot barrel and lets you store the iron immediately when you're done. It also has a very nice and long swivel cord. Costs between 20-30 dollars depending on where you buy and what size. Comes in sizes from 1/2 to 1 1/2 inches.

Popular Hair Styling Tools