The Body Shop Organic Cotton Rounds

The Body Shop Organic Cotton Rounds

4.8

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 7/17/2018 5:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

These are undeniably good quality cotton pads but not that much above those I normally get from the grocery store and far FAR behind from Shiseido's offering. No complaints really but nothing exceptional either.

on 8/4/2014 10:10:00 AM

Best iv ever used. Seems pricey but its always on sale/having promotions. Very soft, but sturdy. I use this for makeup removal/ toning/ removing nail polish.

I always aim to get these when I run out. The price is cheap, I always stack them when they have deals on in the store. Better quality than the ones you get at shoppers and very firm yet soft.

on 11/14/2013 2:30:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I feel that the quality of this is fantastic and it has a firm feel.

on 10/20/2013 2:37:00 AM

Cheaper and better quality than drugstore cotton pads, they often have sales too which makes them even cheaper. I use these every day for toner and makeup remover, they work great!

on 10/19/2013 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Warm

Who would need to review cotton pads?! However, I had to write a review about these ones. Recently I've been shocked with the prices for cotton pads at stores like Shoppers drug mart, they can go as high as $5 per pack and they're not even that good. The Body Shop ones are of a very good quality and retail for $3 each, but with their Buy 3 get 2 free, you pay almost 50% less every time. Love love love!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is great! I just bought this cotton rounds 2 weeks ago, they were having a sale, so i got 2 pack of this with the price of one. I do agree that the price of this cotton pad is expensive but the quality of this cotton pad is very very good. it has 2 sides, 1 for mild exfoliation (This is exactly what i've been finding for), the other is a normal sealed side. The cotton does not come off easily while toning which is another great point. Shape wise, I prefer round cotton pads as you can move it in a circular motion on your face without having that irritating tug (where the side of the pad folds in etc, which always happens to thicker toners). In combination with my toner, it removes all the impurities from my skin, it did a better job than my previous square cotton pads.

The packaging is very hygienic, it has this little strings on top of the pack which you can pull to tighten the pack after use to prevent contamination. Simple and elegant. If you like, you can also remove the pads from the package and place them in a box and use the empty package to throw in your used cotton pads. Win win!

Therefore, ladies reading this, go get one from body shop and test it out! You won't regret it!

on 4/17/2012 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm surprised at the great reviews. I find these very very scratchy on the eyes, I can barely stand to use them to remove eye makeup. They're great for nails though, because they don't fall apart like many other cotton pads. For removing eye makeup, I will have to stick to the very expensive Shiseido Facial Cotton - in the end, you get what you pay for.

on 12/4/2011 1:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

These are hands down the best cotton pads on the market. Extremely soft on the skin yet tough enough to handle a lot of liquid like makeup remover and toner without ripping. Leave no fluff on your skin like some other brands. Absolutely great. I can't see myself using any other ones now that I use these. I normally stock up when there's a coupon or promo for 50% off so they only cost me $ 1.50 CND for a pack.

on 10/14/2010 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I just feel the urge to review this, LOL. I was using the Target brand cotton squares and rounds but I was never happy with them. One day I was in TBS the SA recommended the cotton rounds to me and I was like, why not? The Target cotton rounds cost a little more than $2 for 80 counts, and TBS ones is $3 for 100 counts, plus I am a member so i get 10% discount so technically, it's about the same price as the Target ones. The quality of TBS ones are MUCH better. Like, I am in love with them. I love using them and I'll continue buying and buying and buying.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools