The Body Shop Cotton Rounds (Uploaded by canadiancutie)

4.7

price range

Reviews

6 months ago

the best

0 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (49 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

fromJojo91

6 months ago

they are the beat I've been using them for more than six years and I didn't change to other brands. The quality is really high and so soft wnd gentle to the skin . I use these to remove the makeup and nail polish

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

3.0
fromstls

Jul/17/2018

These are undeniably ok cotton pads but not relly above those I normally get from the grocery store and far FAR behind from Shiseido's offering. Sturdy but not very soft, no complaints really but nothing exceptional either.

About reviewer (890 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

EyesGreen

Aug/04/2014

Best iv ever used. Seems pricey but its always on sale/having promotions. Very soft, but sturdy. I use this for makeup removal/ toning/ removing nail polish.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

Nov/21/2013

I always aim to get these when I run out. The price is cheap, I always stack them when they have deals on in the store. Better quality than the ones you get at shoppers and very firm yet soft.

About reviewer (40 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

Nov/14/2013

I feel that the quality of this is fantastic and it has a firm feel.

About reviewer (179 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Fine

Oct/20/2013

Cheaper and better quality than drugstore cotton pads, they often have sales too which makes them even cheaper. I use these every day for toner and makeup remover, they work great!

About reviewer (41 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

Oct/19/2013

Who would need to review cotton pads?! However, I had to write a review about these ones. Recently I've been shocked with the prices for cotton pads at stores like Shoppers drug mart, they can go as high as $5 per pack and they're not even that good. The Body Shop ones are of a very good quality and retail for $3 each, but with their Buy 3 get 2 free, you pay almost 50% less every …Read more

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (36 reviews)

SkinOther, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

Sep/06/2012

This is great! I just bought this cotton rounds 2 weeks ago, they were having a sale, so i got 2 pack of this with the price of one. I do agree that the price of this cotton pad is expensive but the quality of this cotton pad is very very good. it has 2 sides, 1 for mild exfoliation (This is exactly what i've been finding for), the other is a normal sealed side. The cotton does not come off …Read more

About reviewer (33 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

3.0

Apr/17/2012

I'm surprised at the great reviews. I find these very very scratchy on the eyes, I can barely stand to use them to remove eye makeup. They're great for nails though, because they don't fall apart like many other cotton pads. For removing eye makeup, I will have to stick to the very expensive Shiseido Facial Cotton - in the end, you get what you pay for.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (623 reviews)

Age30-35